Obama said his own words.."tactics ..tricks" to make fools of voters...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama has fooled ALL of you supporters.
He admits he uses TRICKS, TACTICS to satisfy people...
Do you people that Obama ADMITS he MADE FOOLS of you understand how more and more Americans are seeing the disaster of Obama's elections!

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

YET intelligent voters IGNORED these words right from OBAMA and voted for him! Twice!

What does it take to make you understand the damage Obama is wreaking havoc on America?

Havoc Obama has caused:
1) National debt $16 trillion.

2) Obamacare is causing people to LOSE MONEY because they are working less hours!

3) Less hours working MEANS LESS payroll taxes being paid.

4) EPA has cost Environmental Protection Agency regulations will contribute to projected shutdowns of up to 69,000 megawatts of coal-fueled electric generation and job losses of up to 887,000 jobs per year, according to a report. Total compliance costs for the electric sector could be up to $220 billion, with annual costs as high as $16.7 billion per year.
Rpt: EPA regulations could mean 887,000 jobs lost per year | The Daily Caller

5) A study by the Regulatory Studies Program at George Mason University's Mercatus Center in 2001("A Review and Synthesis of the Cost of Workplace Regulations") found that workplace regulations have a significant cost. The researchers surveyed 100 manufacturers in the United States, ranging from 7 employees to 65,400 employees. The survey showed:

• Complying with workplace regulations cost an average of $2.2 million per manufacturing firm or about $1,700 per employee
• Smaller firms (less than 100 employees) faced higher costs than large firms (500 or more) with costs of $2,573 per employee and $1,530 per employee respectively

Obama has fooled ALL of you supporters.
He admits he uses TRICKS, TACTICS to satisfy people...
Do you people that Obama ADMITS he MADE FOOLS of you understand how more and more Americans are seeing the disaster of Obama's elections!

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

YET intelligent voters IGNORED these words right from OBAMA and voted for him! Twice!

What does it take to make you understand the damage Obama is wreaking havoc on America?

I know Obama's a lying bum. So was Romney and Ryan and I think they would have been worse. So I held my nose and voted Obama.

Forum List

Back