Obama said he believed most Americans support a gun ban

1. Obama said he believed most Americans support a gun ban

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. If that were true why have so many been bought after he started talking about reinstatement a ban?

1. Not a "gun ban." Reinstate assualt rifle ban.
2. If the sale and not ownership is banned, which is what's being considered, run out and get one now, since your opportunity to do so is likely fleeting.

Is it really that complicated that you didn't understand?
It won't HELP.... a GODDAMNED THING... you sons a bitchin' MORONS.

But, I know it will make you FEEL good if the sale of assault weapons are BANNED.

Intelligence or HONESTY just isn't a strong suit of the IDIOT LEFT.

use more caps

When did an AR-15 become an assault rifle?

Maybe the "AR" clued you in? Nah; not you.

Mygod, how do you morons feed yourselves? Fuckin' astonishing.

To me, I dont consider them "assault rifles". Im not going to assault anyone. I think of them more as a "modern musket"

Let em know; and when they change it to an MM-15, be real sure get back to me.

Of course, maybe it's a deliberate attempt by them wacko lefty gun-makers to mischaracterize their own products. Always a possibility, which should be enough for the righty retards to keep drinking the koolaid and feeling all proud and shit about their new manufactured realities.

God how I admire ya'll. How you do it awes me. Hell; I can only do it with really, really good drugs.

Last edited:

You do know the "AR" in "AR-15" doesn't stand for "Assault Rifle" don't you?

The "AR" stands for the first company who made the weapon, "ArmaLite" who sold the rights to make the gun to Colt back in the late 50's if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder if the AK in the name AK-47 stands for "Assault Knife" for the bayonet that goes on the front?

Last edited:

The "AR" stands for the first company who made the weapon, "ArmaLite" who sold the rights to make the gun to Colt back in the late 50's if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder if the AK in the name AK-47 stands for "Assault Knife" for the bayonet that goes on the front?

Dont talk back to him. The shit stain has spoken! Naaa you know he is always right. Even when he dont have a fuckin clue what he is talking about

Gotcha. Good to know. Meanwhile, survival rifle and assault rifle are synonymous, when the customer is militaries around the globe. Or do the military consider them sidearms? Or perhaps the preferred hunting rifle of generals on leave?

What can you tell us about that?

Dont talk back to him. The shit stain has spoken! Naaa you know he is always right. Even when he dont have a fuckin clue what he is talking about

The thing is, they want gun control and bans on these type of weapons because they are scary looking and no other reason. People need to educate themselves before spouting off. An AR-15 is not, I repeat, is not an assault rifle. It is a semi-automatic rifle. It shoots one round per trigger pull and it can not be sett to full automatic or three round burst like the military version in the M-16.

The thing is, they want gun control and bans on these type of weapons because they are scary looking and no other reason. People need to educate themselves before spouting off. An AR-15 is not, I repeat, is not an assault rifle. It is a semi-automatic rifle. It shoots one round per trigger pull and it can not be sett to full automatic or three round burst like the military version in the M-16.

Nope. Great for the battle field. Not ideal in polite society.

Meanwhile, since you sparked my curiosity, seems we may have hit on what makes it a "survival rifle." Downed aircrews needed something to stave off the enemy, apparently. Seems kinda like a battlefield and not duck hunting kinda deal.

Never mind, there is no sense in trying to discuss anything with anybody when their mind is made up. You were told the truth but because someone told you 2+2=5, you will argue it until you're dead.

Never mind, there is no sense in trying to discuss anything with anybody when their mind is made up. You were told the truth but because someone told you 2+2=5, you will argue it until you're dead.

Seems you're right. It's not an assult rifle, but rather what the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act classifies as an assault weapon, which while semi-auto, if it has two or more of the following, would be ixne if the ban is reinstated:

- Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
- Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
- Barrel shroud that can be used as a hand-hold
- Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
- A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.

1. Not a "gun ban." Reinstate assualt rifle ban.
2. If the sale and not ownership is banned, which is what's being considered, run out and get one now, since your opportunity to do so is likely fleeting.

Is it really that complicated that you didn't understand?
It won't HELP.... a GODDAMNED THING... you sons a bitchin' MORONS.

But, I know it will make you FEEL good if the sale of assault weapons are BANNED.

Intelligence or HONESTY just isn't a strong suit of the IDIOT LEFT.

It would have been nice to use intelligence and honesty in the thread title.

And what is wrong with the thread title? I placed gun ban because I don;t think I had enough room to type reinstate assault weapons ban.

Obama talks copius amounts of shit! When a liberal feels that their life is in danger, if they can, they call 911
so someone can race over with guns. If the 911 operator asked them what kind of guns should the officers bring, I'll bet they would want them to bring the assault ones! :confused:

Forum List

Back