obama,s father is a ww2 vet

JohnA

Silver Member
Nov 20, 2010
usa
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4jnlkxOaw]Obama says his father served in World War II - YouTube[/ame]

other obama lie when will it end ?

He lies and lies in his speeches… and no one can call him out on it… and EVEN if the liberal press did actually do some fact checking who would hear them refute it… as if they ever would anyway!!!!

So Obama's Father Served in WWII. How???
(DOES THIS MAN LIE OR IS HE JUST TOO DUMB TOO THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CANNOT DO THE MATH...)
Another slap in the face to U.S. Veterans.
Obama's father served in WW II, really?

Of all the things I've seen or heard about Obama on the internet, NONE has hit me like this!! How can we not believe some of the charges about citizenship, religion, etc. after hearing what he says on this?

Obama said his father served in WW II? Barack's father served in WW II?

He said so in a speech. Here is an 18 second video:

CNN News clip:

Is he a compulsive liar? Were there no reporters who checked or double checked these
statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Like it or not, here are the facts:

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46.
He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9 1/2 yrs old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born: January 2,1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52.
He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended. He must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

Watch the video. RIGHT OUT OF HIS MOUTH!!!

And the media doesn't say anything. If you doubt it, Google both of these guys.

It appears this guy doesn't know how to tell the truth -- or he doesn't care about telling the truth -- or perhaps he doesn't know when he isn't telling the truth (which is also a very scary angle). Talk about STOLEN VALOR!!!

Had this been Bush, the media would still be on this!

The CNN clip of Obama is surprising. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this lie wasn’t
uncovered, questioned or debated before the Nov. 2008 election.

Oh well, he must have just "forgotten" the facts, again.

Or perhaps he really doesn't even know the difference between truth and fabrication?

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have shit for brains. The puppet masters play you fools so well.

snopes.com: Fortunate Grandson

"...Stanley Dunham was the person who most functioned as a father in Barack Obama's formative years, as Dunham helped raise and care for Barack from the age of ten onwards in Hawaii while Barack's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, remained in Indonesia. Clearly Barack Obama's mention of a veteran relative who came home from World War II and "got the services he needed" was a reference to Stanley Dunham, who did in fact enlist in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U. S. Army in Europe during the war. Either Barack Obama referred to him as his "father" because that's the way he thinks of him, or because he simply misspoke and said "father" instead of "grandfather.""

"...Stanley Dunham was the person who most functioned as a father in Barack Obama's formative years, as Dunham helped raise and care for Barack from the age of ten onwards in Hawaii while Barack's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, remained in Indonesia. Clearly Barack Obama's mention of a veteran relative who came home from World War II and "got the services he needed" was a reference to Stanley Dunham, who did in fact enlist in the military shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and served as a sergeant with the U. S. Army in Europe during the war. Either Barack Obama referred to him as his "father" because that's the way he thinks of him, or because he simply misspoke and said "father" instead of "grandfather.""

You beat me to it.

Thanks.

You mean Stanley A dunham who acted as obama's father and raised him since the age of 10 who served in WW2 is somehow not a veteran now?

I guess you are right, they sperm doner is clearly the father in all cases, even when someone else acts as a person's father and does everything to raise them. That should fly well with adopted kids, or those who rely on grandparents to raise them after their biological parents die or fail. Those are some great republican family values you dolts have.

Obama's father - not fit to lick the sweaty nuts of a U.S. WW2 veteran

Period.

Yeah, i would say it is pretty Obvious the biological father of obama is probably not fit to lick the nuts of the veteran who raised him from 10. Of course, there are many biological fathers out there who are not worth a good ball lick.

Why does the left ignore these facts, his aunt has been here illegally, facts are facts.

Obama says his father served in World War II - YouTube

He lies and lies in his speeches… and no one can call him out on it… and EVEN if the liberal press did actually do some fact checking who would hear them refute it… as if they ever would anyway!!!!

(DOES THIS MAN LIE OR IS HE JUST TOO DUMB TOO THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CANNOT DO THE MATH...)

Of all the things I've seen or heard about Obama on the internet, NONE has hit me like this!! How can we not believe some of the charges about citizenship, religion, etc. after hearing what he says on this?

CNN News clip: Obama says his father served in World War II - YouTube

Is he a compulsive liar? Were there no reporters who checked or double checked these
statements and called the party on this? They did for everyone else. Why not him?

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46.
He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9 1/2 yrs old when it ended.

Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born: January 2,1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52.
He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended. He must have been the youngest Veteran in the war.

It appears this guy doesn't know how to tell the truth -- or he doesn't care about telling the truth -- or perhaps he doesn't know when he isn't telling the truth (which is also a very scary angle). Talk about STOLEN VALOR!!!

The CNN clip of Obama is surprising. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this lie wasn’t

Or perhaps he really doesn't even know the difference between truth and fabrication?
He's a confused man who thinks that because the press gives him a free pass while his enablers claim "evolving" is acceptable, he can also get away with spending the nation into oblivion since he has no budget, which he "evolves" is somebody else's fault, always a political rival, never the people he refuses to supervise.

The sooner the circus act of this administration is over the better.

Last edited:
You mean Stanley A dunham who acted as obama's father and raised him since the age of 10 who served in WW2 is somehow not a veteran now?

I guess you are right, they sperm doner is clearly the father in all cases, even when someone else acts as a person's father and does everything to raise them. That should fly well with adopted kids, or those who rely on grandparents to raise them after their biological parents die or fail. Those are some great republican family values you dolts have.

could be the bastard doesnt know who his real father is
he asked his mother who his father was and she said
some soldiers

How the hell is the majority of the world supposed to know what he's talking about when he has his own unique meaning for the word "father"?
Every fucking thing this guy says seems to require explanation and aids for proper interpretation.
pffft

Well adoption is a little different. but having said that, isnt this the same guy that called stanley's wife a racist? Was old Stan one as well? Did he make the distinction between his "adopted" father and his real father?
Those are little things that are important, his biological dad was a piece of shit, his mom was crazy as hell, but his grandparents seem like decent folks, and they did raise him. I got pissed when he through his grandmother under the bus. If she was really racist, she wouldnt have helped him, but she did.

He should be more precise when he speaks. My wife had a similar relationship with her grandfather, and she would never make that mistake; why? Because she would not want to deceive, even unintentionally. When people are very often ambiguous in their statements, they should be regarded with suspicion.

Obama says his father served in World War II - YouTube

CNN News clip: Obama says his father served in World War II - YouTube

"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing.... To the extent that he is free from the shackles of dogma, he can respond to the realities of the widely different situations...." pp.10-11 ~Rules for Radicals...by Saul Alinsky~

In other words a good radical will lie, the end justifies the means

Forum List

Back