Obama Rushes To DC For Fiscal Cliff Talks, House GOP Stays On Vacation

Don't you love all the liberal propaganda? Barack Obama flies off to golf in Hawaii, then his Majesty decides to come back so everyone is suppose to stop what they're doing and all hail the King. Liberals actually believe this stuff.. LOL

And I love liars like you who complains when he is on vacation but when he comes back early he is somehow.still wrong. Oh and I say liars like you because you lost bet and are still here. You and your kind make me sick.

Don't you love all the liberal propaganda? Barack Obama flies off to golf in Hawaii, then his Majesty decides to come back so everyone is suppose to stop what they're doing and all hail the King. Liberals actually believe this stuff.. LOL

And I love liars like you who complains when he is on vacation but when he comes back early he is somehow.still wrong. Oh and I say liars like you because you lost bet and are still here. You and your kind make me sick.

Excuse me LIBERAL.. The bet was for a 30 day signature.. NOTHING MORE. You make your ownself sick, trust me. You're ate up with hatred.

Note how the post I made was about Obama and the liberal Zombie attacked me over it? :) Their worship of Obama is insanity personified.

Don't you love all the liberal propaganda? Barack Obama flies off to golf in Hawaii, then his Majesty decides to come back so everyoETTne is suppose to stop what they're doing and all hail the King. Liberals actually believe this stuff.. LOL

Note how the post I made was about Obama and the liberal Zombie attacked me over it? :) Their worship of Obama is insanity personified.
Yes ma'am. Spot on!

His leaving Hawaii had nothing to do with the fiscal cliff or negotiations that aren't happening. It is the same now as it was when he left.

There's something else going on.
Sure there is... it's called "charades."
I love you guys, dont even know you but I do. You conservatives online are fighting for minds, I appreciate it. Because thats where the battle BEGINS. God bless you, if we disagree from time to time.. thats Okay... We arent all the same but we agree upon the GOAL.

His leaving Hawaii had nothing to do with the fiscal cliff or negotiations that aren't happening. It is the same now as it was when he left.

There's something else going on.
I love you guys, dont even know you but I do. You conservatives online are fighting for minds, I appreciate it. Because thats where the battle BEGINS. God bless you, if we disagree from time to time.. thats Okay... We arent all the same but we agree upon the GOAL.
I see you live in Mesa, AZ. I used to live in Apache Junction right next door. There's a large part of the population in Mesa that's Mormon, are you?

Not putting you down, I have nothing against Mormons.

I see you live in Mesa, AZ. I used to live in Apache Junction right next door. There's a large part of the population in Mesa that's Mormon, are you?

Not putting you down, I have nothing against Mormons.
I actually live in AJ at the moment. Never changed the location here. No, I am non-denominational Christian. But I have Mormon friends.

Forum List

Back