Obama Rushes Home to Deal With the Mid-East

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
The Sacrifices this man makes for his country are truly commendable.:doubt:

capt.d308a049b5b74b9cbbc1a2fb5a4e58de-d308a049b5b74b9cbbc1a2fb5a4e58de-0.jpg

In tiny El Salvador, Obama again found his time diverted and his agenda eclipsed by the U.S.-led military campaign against Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. He was scuttling a trip to Mayan ruins here Wednesday morning in favor of a national security meeting on Libya.

The president is returning to Washington on Wednesday a couple of hours earlier than scheduled.

Obama touts Central America ties, cuts short trip - Yahoo! News

Imagine if Bush had attacked a country and remained out of America for several days while doing so.

But hey thanks Obama for cutting your little vacation-leg of the world tour/campaign for world leader to come back to America a few hours short.

Does this clown ever fucking work?
He's constantly golfing, on vacation, dithering, bowing to the Chinese.

Translation: I got owned in that other thread when I was shown repeatedly that Obama's trip to South and Central America isn't a vacation, but a business trip. Since I got my ass kicked in that thread, I started a new one based on the same false accusation.
:cuckoo::lol:

Imagine if Bush had attacked a country and remained out of America for several days while doing so.

But hey thanks Obama for cutting your little vacation-leg of the world tour/campaign for world leader to come back to America a few hours short.

Didn't he stay on vacation during Katrina?

Both presidents are scum, both don't give a damn about this nation.

TWO..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Given what I've been reading about the infighting in the coalition, he's probably scrambling to figure out how to get out of this and not look like an ass for getting involved in the first place.

Yep.

His unicorn is saddled up and ready roll.

His magic wand is loaded for bear and you just know he's gonna save the day.

Give him a break he's still working on healing the planet....People actually fell for this shit.:eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tuAJkbUWU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tuAJkbUWU[/ame]

Having fun, morans? The President, ANY President, is never "away" from the White House or the business of Washington. You know that, so why continue to make asses of yourselves?

Forum List

Back