Obama rubbing it in the noses of those in poverty

So we have a bet?

I give my word here and now that I will not make a single post on this site until 01/01/13. However, this is not a bet because we both know there isn't a honest bone in the dumbocrat body and you know damn well you're not going to uphold your side of it (to your credit, you didn't even attempt to claim otherwise in your response here). After all, the dumbocrat is made up of pathological liars like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama.

Those aren't the "all polticians do some lying" type of people. Those are pathological liars. Friends of the Clintons once famously stated, "they lie so often, and with such ease, we don't even think they know what is real anymore".

But, that's what sets us apart and makes conservatives exponentially better than you guys. I'll happily uphold my end (which will be really easy anyway, since Romney is going to win in a landslide like Reagan did over Carter).

Really? People are homeless, others living off food stamps, and he has to have such obnoxious, ostentatious events? Nothing says "FUCK YOU LITTLE PEOPLE" like hobnobbing 24x7 with the Hollywood elites in front of 105,000 "champagne tower's".

Speaking to the 47%: The $105,000 champagne tower featured at Obama fundraiser hosted by Jay-Z and Beyonce

President Barack Obama attended a fundraiser at Jay-Z's 40/40 Club in Manhattan that featured a champagne tower of 350 bottles worth $105,000 - more than twice the median household income of an American family.
The tower of*$300-a-bottle*Armand de Brignac*Brut Gold, known as 'Ace of Spades' because of its label, is a permanent fixture at the club.

'It’s floor-to-ceiling gold bottles in the entire space,'*a 40/40 representative told the New York Post. 'It’s beautiful—breathtaking. It’s the first thing you see when you walk in.'

The median income for an American family was $51,413 in 2011.
thank you for stating the median income. You seem to be in touch. Romney says the middle class is over 200k. Talk about clueless.

Why don't you get that link of yours so we can take the full context of what he said and shove it down your thoat with what he actually was stating, okay? Because, you and I both know it wasn't that simple....it's you moving the actual truth so you can respond with your lie, Zoom.

So we have a bet?

I give my word here and now that I will not make a single post on this site until 01/01/13. However, this is not a bet because we both know there isn't a honest bone in the dumbocrat body and you know damn well you're not going to uphold your side of it (to your credit, you didn't even attempt to claim otherwise in your response here). After all, the dumbocrat is made up of pathological liars like Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama.

Those aren't the "all polticians do some lying" type of people. Those are pathological liars. Friends of the Clintons once famously stated, "they lie so often, and with such ease, we don't even think they know what is real anymore".

But, that's what sets us apart and makes conservatives exponentially better than you guys. I'll happily uphold my end (which will be really easy anyway, since Romney is going to win in a landslide like Reagan did over Carter).

Cool. You have my word as well. Enjoy your vacation (I know we will).

So it's

You,
Amazed,
Gasbag,
Listening
Conservative
Tea party Samurai.

Actually Gasbag never agreed to it. You should say something to him about it.

So we have a bet?

Cool. You have my word as well. Enjoy your vacation (I know we will).

So it's

You,
Amazed,
Gasbag,
Listening
Conservative
Tea party Samurai.

Actually Gasbag never agreed to it. You should say something to him about it.

You know what's really funny about this? This just goes to show how the left is all about Nazi-like censorship and control. They've worked tirelessly to get Glenn Beck off the air, Rush Limbaugh off the air, etc.

The fact that they fear and want to silence opposition speaks volumes. And here is a hard core dumbocrat going around with huge excitement at the thought of silencing his opposition. If Obama had even a 1% chance of getting re-elected, I would renege now not knowing that this dubmocrat had made this bet with a dozen people out of desperation. If Obama had a chance, it would be really unfair that the board loses half a dozen conservatives while the board would only lose one dumbocrat. Shows his maturity level... This is why you are considered a joke by the majority on this board candy-ass.

Forum List

Back