Obama/Romney on 60 minutes. You watching?

It's fun watching Grumps melt down. Tomorrow, the entire GOP honks here will be blaming oversampling, the liberal media, etc... for Romney's demise.

Sure thing grumps...keep it up.

Thus far I think 60 minutes has been even handed. BUT Obama has dodged most questions with blame and Romney did dodge the question about specifics of balancing the budget.

It's fun watching Grumps melt down. Tomorrow, the entire GOP honks here will be blaming oversampling, the liberal media, etc... for Romney's demise.

In between bobbing your head in Obama's lap read my post directly after yours. No claims of bias yet

Starts in a few. I've had a good Sunday, Chiefs won, yardwork done, awesome fillet on the grill and the house is clean.
Hate to ruin a great Sunday with this but I can't help myself. I'm a glutton for punishment

Damn... I remember rooting for the Chiefs back when Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith used to put the serious hurt on Elway, et. al. ... helluva team back in the day.

Starts in a few. I've had a good Sunday, Chiefs won, yardwork done, awesome fillet on the grill and the house is clean.
Hate to ruin a great Sunday with this but I can't help myself. I'm a glutton for punishment

Damn... I remember rooting for the Chiefs back when Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith used to put the serious hurt on Elway, et. al. ... helluva team back in the day.

Not anymore sadly. But I live here so whatcha gonna go?

In between bobbing your head in Obama's lap read my post directly after yours. No claims of bias yet

Both sides play the blame game...

Deal with it.

I used to live in Blue Springs. I remember seeing Neil Smith one day at the hardware store. He was about seven feet tall iirc... big dude.

Ho hum...

... took the dog out for a walk...

... postin' inna forum now dat Obama's on...

... will wait fer the debate.
:cool:

Both sides play the blame game...

Deal with it.

Romney took responsibility for his blunders. Haven't heard Obama do anything of the sort

I'm dealing with it perfectly fine

This is giving the Romney campaign a pretty good idea of how he plans to attack the debate...and how to get to the Achilles Heel.

I used to live in Blue Springs. I remember seeing Neil Smith one day at the hardware store. He was about seven feet tall iirc... big dude.

Nice town. I'm in Lee's Summit

Forum List

Back