Obama/Romney on 60 minutes. You watching?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Starts in a few. I've had a good Sunday, Chiefs won, yardwork done, awesome fillet on the grill and the house is clean.
Hate to ruin a great Sunday with this but I can't help myself. I'm a glutton for punishment

• Banned
And they already gave Obama credit for ending the Iraq war without a mention of Bush's timeline. They called it one of Obama's foreign affairs achievements.

And so it begins

I don't watch any of the liberal propaganda networks. I watch Fox News Sunday in regard to any type of Sunday political roundtable.

• Banned
I did appreciate how Romney took sole responsibility for the 47% comment. Saying that doesn't reflect his campaign (people) but rather it was his comment. It's rather nice to hear someone not blame everyone else

And Obama starts off by blaming Bush. Lol

It's a simple fact. When he took office, our economy had already been clusterbombed.

Fact check: http://www.epi.org/publication/job_losses_ballooned_in_final_quarter_of_2008/

Obama took office on January 20, 2009.

Here's data from 2007-2009: http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2010/03/art2full.pdf

If you look at the table on page 25, you can see that the worst quarter for job losses during this recession was the first quarter of 2009. That was the lowest point. It started on Bush's watch, got worse right before Obama took office, continued on a downward slide when Obama was new on the job, and then began to correct. It is what it is.

He was handed a turd sandwich the day he took office.

Last edited:
Obama hasn't even been interviewed yet, numbnuts.

They just introduced him by positively highlighting the fact that he was elected without much prior experience in anything. 5 minutes earlier, they were castigating Romney for not having experience in military or international affairs, numbnuts.

Last edited:
And now we have the

GOP BLOCKED me scapegoat

So...republicans never said they'd prioritize not getting Obama reelected over compromising and actually getting things done in a period of extreme economic downturn? Because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they've said and have done as well.

They have indeed done things to stop Obama. Thing is they are asking him why should we believe he will get the gop to work with him. What's the point of having a lame duck for the next four years. 60 minutes sees reality so why dont you?

Forum List

Back