Obama Rising Gas Prices – Up 83 Percent Under His Tenure – Among Reasons to Ext

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Anyone who is going to vote for this man blindly cares more for him or her self than the nation they live in.....good luck going to Disney world like the Obama family did a few weeks ago unless you live down the freakin street from the magic kingdom. Soon to be $4 per non Bush but Obama gallon (sorry media) will make it hard to get there from any where else.

Obama Cites Rising Gas Prices

Last edited:
I'll be curious to see who and what drives gas prices up prior to Election Day. Will it be free market or manipulation?

I'll be curious to see who and what drives gas prices up prior to Election Day. Will it be free market or manipulation?

Are the Obamabots going to start blaming "speculators" after they scoffed when the Bush-whackers did it??

High gas prices under Bush was his fault.

High gas under Obama and it's somebody else's fault.
Got it.

:clap2:

Your lead in post OP, is really a big key for me and so many. Looking down the barrel of 60, I started driving early due to being raised on a ranch up Montana way and so, remember paying $.11 a gallon for regular. When fuel hit $.20 per gallon it was a huge hit for the country and us.

Now, talking $5p/gal is simply insane. True since $5 is still five dollars.....

Bad deal.

Robert

Anyone who is going to vote for this man blindly cares more for him or her self than the nation they live in.....good luck going to Disney world like the Obama family did a few weeks ago unless you live down the freakin street from the magic kingdom. Soon to be $4 per non Bush but Obama gallon (sorry media) will make it hard to get there from any where else.

Obama Cites Rising Gas Prices

How exactly is it Obama's fault that gas prices are rising?

ARe you really so misinformed about the way that market works that you imagine that the US POTUS has control over pricing?

You need to read a book, kid.

ARe you really so misinformed about the way that market works that you imagine that the US POTUS has control over pricing?

You need to read a book, kid.

Nevertheless, Nazi Pelosi and Harry Reid blamed George Bush for high gas prices towards the end of his administration. The POTUS does have some control over drilling in the US.

Forum List

Back