Obama...Ripping America Apart

Even Ross Rerot knows it takes a business mind to run this country to prosperity:

Ross Perot, the businessman who mounted the last major challenge to the two-party political system, said Tuesday he is backing Mitt Romney for president this year.

Mr. Perot's 1992 campaign elevated the budget deficit to the forefront of politics, and six years later the federal government notched its first surplus in decades.

"At stake is nothing less than our position in the world, our standard of living at home and our constitutional freedoms," Mr. Perot said
in a statement released by the Romney campaign. "That is why I am endorsing Mitt Romney in his quest for the presidency. We can't afford four more years in which national debt mushrooms out of control, our government grows, and our military is weakened. Mitt has the background, experience, intelligence and integrity to turn things around. He has my absolute support."

Like Mr. Romney this year, Mr. Perot made the argument in 1992 that the country needed a businessman to take control and execute a turnaround.

Read more: Ross Perot endorses Mitt Romney - Washington Times Ross Perot endorses Mitt Romney - Washington Times

execute a turnaround

So NOW Perot endorses sending our jobs overseas? That is a big turnaround indeed.

:lol:

Perot was a senile wackadoodle twenty years ago. My guess? His thinking ability hasn't improved now that he is what? 80?...90?

The weird little fucker has probably opted to be a Morman and git himself one of those planets now that he should have been dead ten years ago. :lol:

Last edited:
And that is divisive to Americans...how exactly?

Well? How is Al Queda attacks an example of Obama ripping America apart. We're all against Al Queda; right?

Not exactly. Issa and Ryan(all republicans) voted against the nearly 500 million the administration requested to reinforce embassy security due to Arab Spring and the new complications in seeking out Al Quiada threats in these emerging ME and North African democracies.

Sheesh, maybe instead of taking extravagant trips worldwide the Obama's could have used that wasted money for a better cause...

Can Obama bring the country together in any common cause?

my opinion... not a chance
Yeah, Skippy.....that's the same thing we heard in '96......right before.....

827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif

I don't think I said that, however al Qaeda is alive and well, along with the Taliban. In fact al Qaeda just killed 4 more Americans, just in case you didn't know.

Well? How is Al Queda attacks an example of Obama ripping America apart. We're all against Al Queda; right?

Seriously....how is that an example of the President "ripping us apart"? I hear this all day from the Conservatives....please elaborate.

Seriously....how is that an example of the President "ripping us apart"? I hear this all day from the Conservatives....please elaborate.

rich/poor... Democrats/Republicans...white/black...white/Hispanic...unemployment, national debt, higher insurance costs, employers/employees, public employees vs private employees, unions bosses vs workers..etc.. unions vs business ..

Now that's a start for you, do some research and try to think before you respond..and no whining or excuses for a change.

Last edited:

rich/poor... Democrats/Republicans...white/black...white/Hispanic...unemployment, national debt, higher insurance costs, employers/employees, public employees vs private employees, unions bosses vs workers..etc.. unions vs business ..

Now that's a start for you, do some research and try to think before you respond..and no whining or excuses for a change.

Yes, and examples of the President doing that...it's your premise. Back it up. Or are you just slinging talking points?

haha, you beg for answers, can't do your own research and when given a short list of his offenses against America -- THAT's the best you can do??

Well, of course. :lol:

What you guys really mean is that you disagree with the President on a great number of things and, because of it, he's "ripping America apart." Gee, using that barometer, Bush did the same thing then, right since a great many Americans disagreed with him.

Well, of course :lol:

Yea and well, you know, Republicans are his enemy and al Qaeda died with bin Laden. Nothing wrong with that, nothing there to split Americans.

Again, how is that an example of the President "ripping America apart"?

Yes, and examples of the President doing that...it's your premise. Back it up. Or are you just slinging talking points?

Yawn...

Yawn...

I guess when you can't back up your talk....you go for a non-sequitor. Typical.

--------------:eusa_hand:

Americans' Views of Obama More Polarized as Election Nears
Ninety percent of Democrats, 8% of Republicans approve of him
by Jeffrey M. Jones

]

Since we are a polarized nation and have been since at least Clinton, I'm not sure if that's a standard.

If Romney wins, half the country will hate him. At least until he tanks the economy by doing what Bush did, after which the WHOLE country will hate him. Probably even the rich when they see those angry mobs of peasants storming their estates.

So, yeah, Romney MIGHT have the effect on unifying the country.

by Jeffrey M. Jones

]

Since we are a polarized nation and have been since at least Clinton, I'm not sure if that's a standard.

If Romney wins, half the country will hate him. At least until he tanks the economy by doing what Bush did, after which the WHOLE country will hate him. Probably even the rich when they see those angry mobs of peasants storming their estates.

Oh come on.. cheer up...:lol:

by Jeffrey M. Jones

]

I am cheered. Obama punched some nice big holes in Romney's ass last night.

I'd give a slight edge to Obama... but the economy still sucks and America needs to stop this childishness and get back on the right track..

Obama is incapable of leadership in a positive direction...he's a crybaby

I'd give a slight edge to Obama... but the economy still sucks and America needs to stop this childishness and get back on the right track..

Obama is incapable of leadership in a positive direction...he's a crybaby

Most Americans realized that Bush got us into this mess, and Romney would be Bush without any humanity.

Forum List

Back