Obama:Return the "dumb twat" namer caller's $1 million!

:eusa_eh:

I guess you didn't hear about the part where she chose to very publicly testify before Congress.
So....lets be clear. You are saying that EVERY PERSON who ever testified publically before Congress is now a Public Personality per definition?

I think what he's saying is that any LIBERAL person who ever testified publicly before Congress is now a Public Personality.

Actually, I think he's really saying that any LIBERAL person who ever testified publicly before Congress and said something the Right doesn't like is now a Public Personality.

You know Pauli, it just occurred to me. You've never said why you think the money should be returned. So let me ask you ...

How could Obama influence them when coordinating with them is against the law?
And
Why should he?

So that precludes his fellow Democrats from returning the douche's money? Yeah, that just sounds like a lame & dishonest excuse. And why are you defending that douche? You've been here for days whining about Rush Limbaugh? Do you really care about degrading insults to women, or are you just another disingenuous hypocrite?

As I've said before, Maher was commenting on people who choose to live in the public eye. Limbaugh insulted a woman who chooses to live a private life. It's very different. I've already made my opinion of Maher's comments about the woman breast feeding known, and I don't approve of what he said.

So that's me. Now, care to explain to us all why and how Obama can return the money?

He can influence the money being returned and you know it. You're just playing dumb. These are his fellow Democrats and good buddies who run this PAC. You're just spinning your excuses and hypocrisy. You're trying to rationalize that to yourself. The Democrats can return the douche's money anytime. Now will they? Probably not.

The difference is that Maher really is "just an entertainer". Rush wanted to have it both ways and got caught. Hypocrite! :eusa_boohoo:

It's always something. Just be honest. It's okay if someone supporting Democrats talks that way and not if it comes from a Republican.

:eusa_hand:

The difference is that Maher really is "just an entertainer". Rush wanted to have it both ways and got caught. Hypocrite! :eusa_boohoo:

It's always something. Just be honest. It's okay if someone supporting Democrats talks that way and not if it comes from a Republican.

Well, you DO know Maher isn't a Democrat, right? He identifies himself as a Libertarian.....like all those who like Ron Paul.

So that precludes his fellow Democrats from returning the douche's money? Yeah, that just sounds like a lame & dishonest excuse. And why are you defending that douche? You've been here for days whining about Rush Limbaugh? Do you really care about degrading insults to women, or are you just another disingenuous hypocrite?

As I've said before, Maher was commenting on people who choose to live in the public eye. Limbaugh insulted a woman who chooses to live a private life. It's very different. I've already made my opinion of Maher's comments about the woman breast feeding known, and I don't approve of what he said.

So that's me. Now, care to explain to us all why and how Obama can return the money?

He can influence the money being returned and you know it. You're just playing dumb. These are his fellow Democrats and good buddies who run this PAC. You're just spinning your excuses and hypocrisy. You're trying to rationalize that to yourself. The Democrats can return the douche's money anytime. Now will they? Probably not.

No, Obama can't have the money returned, because that decision belongs solely to the person who is running the super PAC, and that person can remain faceless as long as they want under the rules laid down by SCOTUS.

You're quite the little retard, ain't ya?

So....lets be clear. You are saying that EVERY PERSON who ever testified publically before Congress is now a Public Personality per definition?

I think what he's saying is that any LIBERAL person who ever testified publicly before Congress is now a Public Personality.

Actually, I think he's really saying that any LIBERAL person who ever testified publicly before Congress and said something the Right doesn't like is now a Public Personality.

I stand corrected.

Well, you DO know Maher isn't a Democrat, right? He identifies himself as a Libertarian.....like all those who like Ron Paul.

He has spoken kindly of Ron Paul. But he never gave him a $Million. Bill Maher is a life-long Democrat.

BikerSailor beat me to it. Obama, himself, can't return the money which is exactly what you're whining about. You're whining that he isn't doing something that he can't lawfully do. You've done this before, so I'm not really surprised.

I'm also not surprised that you have still not explained why you think the money should be returned in the first place.

He has spoken kindly of Ron Paul. But he never gave him a $Million. Bill Maher is a life-long Democrat.

So we finally get to the heart of the matter...........you're pissed that Maher gave money to Obama.

Is that why you want it returned, so that he can give it to Ron Paul?

they are both entertainers, its just Rush has significantly more political influence than Maher. Rush makes his living off stirring controversy, which he has obviously done here. when the GOP is in office, Rush doesnt make much of a splash, but when the Dems are in office his rating sore. Its just he took it to far this time. The same with Imus and his "nappy headed hoes" comment. they are all free to say what they want, but they have to deal with the repercussions. for Rush that means loss of advertisers. if Rush has not has advertisers can their deals, then this would not be near as much of an issue. Maher has no advertisers but he does have to abide by his deal with HBO. so HBO could fire him for a host of reasons, none of which have to do with what he says on TV. hes a huge advocate of legalizing pot and even admits that he smokes it. HBO could fire him for that, or the media could choose to call him out on that. but then again that would mean Maher has significant political influence and can change opinions in a large way.

That's why I said "someone supporting Democrats", and not "a Democrat". :)

BikerSailor beat me to it. Obama, himself, can't return the money which is exactly what you're whining about. You're whining that he isn't doing something that he can't lawfully do. You've done this before, so I'm not really surprised.

I'm also not surprised that you have still not explained why you think the money should be returned in the first place.

I'm not the one here bitchin & whining for days about some radio host who used a bad word. That's all you Obama-Bot dunces. Personally, i could less if his cronies give the douche's money back. Fuck em. :)

I guess you didn't hear about the part where she chose to very publicly testify before Congress.

During their 15 minutes of fame, yes.

And during those 15 minutes, anyone can say anything about them with zero repercussions.

That's your opinion?

And during those 15 minutes, anyone can say anything about them with zero repercussions.

That's your opinion?

It sure isn't.

I have no sympathy for Rush at all. I'm simply trying to interject a little intellectual honesty into the discussion, it's seriously lacking on both sides. The argument that she should be off limits because she lives a 'private' life is a steaming pile of horseshit.

Hi, you have received -82 reputation points from manifold.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You shouldn\'t think if you suck this bad at it.

Regards,
manifold

Note: This is an automated message.

82? Oh Mary, pul-leeze. :lol::lol::lol:

That's your opinion?

It sure isn't.

I have no sympathy for Rush at all. I'm simply trying to interject a little intellectual honesty into the discussion, it's seriously lacking on both sides. The argument that she should be off limits because she lives a 'private' life is a steaming pile of horseshit.

Please explain.

Because it sounds like you're saying now that ANYONE can publicly insult ANYONE under ANY circumstances.

Is it legal for a politician to order a PAC to return money?

It's illegal for a politician to co-ordinate ANYTHING with a SuperPAC.

You are correct.

Still, Obama could make a statement condemning the misogynistic, crude language that Maher uses. If he wanted the money returned, it would be returned.

But he has $1,000,000 reasons why he won't say a thing.........:lol:

Forum List

Back