Obama:Return the "dumb twat" namer caller's $1 million!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?
Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher!
Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate,
Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!”

Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

Never gonna happen... Libs never met $1 of somebody else's money they didn't fall madly in love with.

Maher was out of line criticizing the woman who was breast feeding.

Other than that, I see nothing wrong and no need to return any money.

But of course, I believe in Free Speech.

Is it legal for a politician to order a PAC to return money?

I would think it breaks the rules as they are not supposed to coordinate efforts. Any efforts.

Having said that, I'm sure Obama could make a statement about it and say he wasn't happy about it. If he felt that way.

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?
Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher!
Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate,
Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!”

Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

If Obama has to return the 1 million to Mahr because he made a stupid comment, then Santorum has to return all the money that Foster Fries has given his super PAC because of the stupid asprin comment.

What's good for the goose..................

so Maher is a TV personality.. a darling of liberal media..
BUT did we hear Obama calling Palin for Maher calling her a "dumb twat"?
Where was the MSM evening news asking Maher why he called Palin a "C...nt"?

Where were the advertisers dropping Maher's show?

OR are we seeing once again the famous MSM bias at work?
Rush calls a woman a slut/prostitute.. Obama calls the woman!
Maher calls a woman a dumb twat and "c..nt! and not ONE MSM segment!

Perfect example for you "independent" people to come to realization you have been manipulated by the MSM .. the same people that literally called Obama well here's the quote:

" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

Again.. this fall you independent voters supposedly objective and more "fact" prone..
this event shows the bias of the MSM very clearly... YET not one came to defense of Palin..

NO matter how you feel about Palin/Fluke THE FACTS are you independents understand this linkage:

A) You read biased news stories no negatives about Obama..
B) Independents form opinions regarding Obama.. positively.
C) You are polled and opinion forms other peoples opinion.. i.e. independents favor Obama!
D) Obama gets re-elected and our country is forever scarred, reduced economic GDP/standards of living..

All because you independents ARE NOT clearly informed about the MSM bias!

so Maher is a TV personality.. a darling of liberal media..
BUT did we hear Obama calling Palin for Maher calling her a "dumb twat"?
Where was the MSM evening news asking Maher why he called Palin a "C...nt"?

Where were the advertisers dropping Maher's show?

OR are we seeing once again the famous MSM bias at work?
Rush calls a woman a slut/prostitute.. Obama calls the woman!
Maher calls a woman a dumb twat and "c..nt! and not ONE MSM segment!

Perfect example for you "independent" people to come to realization you have been manipulated by the MSM .. the same people that literally called Obama well here's the quote:

" I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – NewsWeek Editor Evan Thomas..

BWAHAHAHAHA. Well_ya_know he is a terrorist and has pal'd around with terrorist all his life so no, I don't think there is a need.

I posted the list of Bills advertiser who dropped him over concern of what he said. Here it is again

" "

el-rash-butt did much more than call her a slut and a whore.....so you need some examples?

Last edited:
Maher is now defending lushbo.

This Friday's show should be interesting.

I'm a huge fan of Maher's but that does not change the facts about lushbo - he's pond scum who makes his living lying, trashing people, lying, trashing people and lying.

Did I mention that he gets paid to lie?

Yeah, that liar is making money on the lies!!! SHUT HIM DOWN!!!
Isn't that the tolerance we've come to expect from "progressives"?

It's all abotu free speech. As long as you do it under what we deem as acceptable in that, you're fine. if not, DIE POND SCUM!!! DIE!!!!

Gotta love it. Progressives; showing those of us paying attention their authoritarian side since, well, the beginning.

Yeah, that liar is making money on the lies!!! SHUT HIM DOWN!!!
Isn't that the tolerance we've come to expect from "progressives"?

It's all abotu free speech. As long as you do it under what we deem as acceptable in that, you're fine. if not, DIE POND SCUM!!! DIE!!!!

Gotta love it. Progressives; showing those of us paying attention their authoritarian side since, well, the beginning.

Yup.

Forum List

Back