Obama retakes lead in rasmussen poll 46-45

gallup has it 48-43 obama. fox has obama +5 and bloomberg +13.

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

personally, people like a winner and obama is on a winning streak. romney just cant connect with anyone and obamas ads are have a big effect right now.

Romney's biggest problem is that he comes across as such a dipshit.

You might not admit it, but it's true.

It really is going to take a billion dollars for him to win.

romney was a big mistake for republicans. why vote for a liberal when we already have a liberal?

Election 2012 Polling and News, Republican Presidential Candidates, Obama, Interactive Polling Data

personally, people like a winner and obama is on a winning streak. romney just cant connect with anyone and obamas ads are have a big effect right now.

the only way romney can win is if the economy gets even worse. no one LIKES romney. if the next jobs report shows 200,000+ jobs romney can pack it up.

you can tell the other rep candidates held romney in complete contempt.

romney was a big mistake for republicans. why vote for a liberal when we already have a liberal?

It's like someone said that here already....

Oh yeah!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/220746-dear-conservatives.html

I am a bit more skeptical. I do think Romney's billionaire buddies can buy this election. However, it will be harder for them if Obama is popping.

Face it, the GOP picked Romney only because they thought he had the best chance of beating Obama. If it was about conservatism, Santorum or Gingrich will be your pick.

You screwed up in that you assume the rest of America is as obsessed with getting rid of Obama as you are.

Oh yeah!

I am a bit more skeptical. I do think Romney's billionaire buddies can buy this election. However, it will be harder for them if Obama is popping.

Face it, the GOP picked Romney only because they thought he had the best chance of beating Obama. If it was about conservatism, Santorum or Gingrich will be your pick.

You screwed up in that you assume the rest of America is as obsessed with getting rid of Obama as you are.

enough of america wants to get rid of obama, but we nominated a comparison, not a contrast.

Oh yeah!

Gingrich is as "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) as Chimpola....As in not at all.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

first time obama has led in 3 weeks even though he has been rocked with bad news. ill take a guess and say roberts will make obama go up in the polls in the coming days.

Proof that Americans are still idiots.

republicans nominated an empty suit. romney offers no vision, no specifics on anything. not good enough

Not that I agree; but who cares if you're even right. Obama is a failure and he needs to go.

the only way romney can win is if the economy gets even worse. no one LIKES romney. if the next jobs report shows 200,000+ jobs romney can pack it up.
Gallup has UE at 7.9%

Gallup Daily: U.S. Employment

in virginia we are getting swamped with obama ads ripping romney. they are very effective, especially when romney offers no specifics on anything.

Hmmm. "Are you better off now than you were four years ago?"

529021_404259332945298_16449061_n.jpg

Romney has to be labeled as offensive to the right. I think he is rational, intelligent, and overall, decent. OF COURSE the far right doesn't like him.

in virginia we are getting swamped with obama ads ripping romney. they are very effective, especially when romney offers no specifics on anything.

The Messiah got elected on a slogan, 'hope and change', not specifics.

Add to that - no notable accomplishments, no real record as a state or federal legislator and not an ounce of experience in the private sector.

Meanwhile, you point these things out that you've convinced yourself about Romney like you can't control your emotions and are almost sickened by the thought.

Get some perspective.

Forum List

Back