Obama retains huge lead...

Blast from the past.

"Democratic presidential nominee John F. Kerry emerged from his national convention with a small lead over President Bush in the race for the White House and improved his standing against the president on the economy and who is better qualified to serve as commander in chief, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

The poll showed Kerry with the support of 50 percent of all registered voters, compared with 44 percent for Bush, with independent Ralph Nader at 2 percent."

Convention Gives Kerry Slight Lead Over Bush (washingtonpost.com)

They all get convention bumps; Romney will get one too and the rightwing nuts will go even nuttier.

baghdad_bob_1.jpg

338 to 191.

Romney needs to turn 80 electoral votes in his favor. How can he do that???????

He can’t. Give Romney Florida, Virginia, Colorado, and Iowa and he’ll still lose to Obama 263 to 275, and that’s an unrealistic worst-case for the president.

The most likely outcome based on current polling is Obama re-elected with 303 EV’s

Considering there have been multiple polls showing Obama with a substantial lead, I am thinking Rasmussen is fudging numbers. That does not mean things can't turn around, but if you are believing the Rasmussen numbers, I think you are fooling yourself. IMO the debates are going to be the determining factor. I really think that is Romney's last hope, to have a really good showing in the debates. If he stumbles in the debates, I expect Obama will win easily and will carry a lot of Congressional votes on his coattails. Not sure if the Dems will be able to take back the House, but it isn't outside the scope of reasonable possibility.

If Romney wins the election, this board is going to be a LOT of fun. The meltdowns and tantrums will be epic to watch.

So, to those who are so sure that Obummer will win, what happens if he loses to Romney in November?

Wow Focusing on some more polls that Deliberately Out Poll Democrats over Republicans by plus 8 or 9 in States where the Actual Turn out in the last election simply did not favor Democrats that much eh?

Good Luck with that.

If Romney wins the election, this board is going to be a LOT of fun. The meltdowns and tantrums will be epic to watch.

So, to those who are so sure that Obummer will win, what happens if he loses to Romney in November?

It seems to me that an awful lot of people are convinced that Romney is going to win despite everything indicating otherwise. Either way, whomever wins it won't matter; it'll just give the other side more ammo to bitch because nothing is getting better for a while regardless of who wins.

You should have been here in 2004 when Bush was Re-elected. Was pretty funny to Watch all the Libs who were so Sure he was Toast rail about Cheating and Pretend Bush had not just won by the Largest Majority we had seen in 20 Years.

But don't count on it lasting long. If there is one thing the left is good at, it's Organizing a Unified Message and Repeating it. They will immediately Become Obstructionists and start reminding us again that Dissent is the Highest Form of Patriotism (as long as you only Dissent when a Republican is in office of course)

We need to split CA in to 3 states, NY into 2 states, we need to find 4 other states, any suggestions?

We can split California just below Stockton, with the northern portion dubbed "The Peoples Republic of retardation" and the southern portion retaining the California moniker.

Its bankrupt anyway.They can have it as long as they all go....... There they can struggle with there utopia and turn to cannibalism.

Forum List

Back