Obama retains huge lead...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Aug09-noras.png

338 to 191.

Romney needs to turn 80 electoral votes in his favor. How can he do that???????

ElectoralVote

I don't see the unemployment numbers on that chart.

Where's the State of Solyndra ??

Can you put dots on all the states Romney killed women in?

Thanks.

Democrats think that North Carolina, Florida and Colorado are swing states. They also have no idea that Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Tennessee and Georgia no longer lean left. If anything those are the new swing states. Although Wisconsin and Indiana might be solid republican.

Oh well I guess if that map there says it, election is over. Yep.

Romney should just quit. Why even waste time and money with all the election crap?

I really don't think Romney will win. Never really have. He's not presidential material.

Romney saying "I'll do better than Obama because I'm not Obama" might be good enough for the wingnuts here, but I don't think it'll fly come election time.

I really don't think Romney will win. Never really have. He's not presidential material.Romney saying "I'll do better than Obama because I'm not Obama" might be good enough for the wingnuts here, but I don't think it'll fly come election time.

You're saying he can't run employment up to 12% ?
You're saying he can't have 4,000,000 Americans out of work and have companies go bankrupt all over the country while Chickenhawking three wars when not golfing or vacationing?
You're saying he can't bow to world leaders and pronounce Navy Hospital Corpsmen?

You mean he can't be like Obama?

Thank God....

Buildings are vacant all over the nation.. Obama's just warming up.
If he gets re elected...... oh shit.

I really don't think Romney will win. Never really have. He's not presidential material.

Romney saying "I'll do better than Obama because I'm not Obama" might be good enough for the wingnuts here, but I don't think it'll fly come election time.

List the criteria that makes a person "presidential material" then match obama qualities and let's see what we got. okay?

I like the big "EXCLUDING ALL RASMUSSEN POLLS." Would hate to include any source that doesn't over-poll democrats.

Democrats think that North Carolina, Florida and Colorado are swing states. They also have no idea that Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Tennessee and Georgia no longer lean left. If anything those are the new swing states. Although Wisconsin and Indiana might be solid republican.

Obama has 91 electoral votes from 2008 to work with.

Forum List

Back