obama resigns in the swirl of citizenship crisis

NO one, I had to get permission from my doctor to drive two hours away when I was eight months pregnant.
No fucking women would fly to Africa when she was pregnant to have her baby in Kenya, when she can her baby in the US. Anyone who believes this shit, is a fucking idiot, no offense.

Remember, this is 1961. The flight would have been much longer with more connecting flights if one was flying from Nairobi to Honolulu 50 years ago.

wrong again harper, this is 2011... if you think this is 1961, how can i believe anything you say ??

lol

Ah this is a perfect solution for the people on the right.

They deny facts and reality all day long.

Just pretend he resigned.

You pretend alot of things and are really good at shutting out reality.

You can do it.

I seen you be just this emmersed in fantasy before.

Ah this is a perfect solution for the people on the right.

They deny facts and reality all day long.

Just pretend he resigned.

You pretend alot of things and are really good at shutting out reality.

You can do it.

I seen you be just this emmersed in fantasy before.

i think you are about to be disappointed with the turning tide of facts soon. i hope i'm wrong, i really do.

anyone ?? at this time, willing to stake their repuation on the premise that president of the united states'...., barrak obama's, birth certificate is an abject, absolute " vermont green, "died in the wool" forgery" ?? a phony, or is it a fake ?? please step forward now to defend your "the president of obama".

for everybody else, that has a sick feeling in your stomach is betrayel, i've felt this way for a full week. i'm simply stunned.

Last edited:
that's what i thought...

Betrayal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Betrayal (disambiguation).

This article may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (January 2011)

"Backstabbing" redirects here. For coworker backstabbing, see Coworker backstabbing.

Look up betrayal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Betrayal (or backstabbing) is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations. Often betrayal is the act of supporting a rival group, or it is a complete break from previously decided upon or presumed norms by one party from the others. Someone who betrays others is commonly called a traitor or betrayer. Betrayal is also a commonly used literary element and is often associated with or used as a plot twist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back