Obama: Requiring health insurance is not a tax increase

Oh, it's a tax increase, and we are in trouble and he is ready to raise more taxes.

Yep guess he didn't know what he was talking about.

The good thing is that the Court said that the power to tax rests with the legislative and executive branches imposing a tax, and repealing a tax. If we get obama out of office the tax will be repealed.

we are doomed now. The leftist judges of course upheld this for OBama, and the American citizens lose again. Oh yes, this is a tax. It has nothing to do with Healthcare, its more Gov't to control our lives and finances. They want your money. I knew this would happen since the judges are liberals. what did you expect. Boy, are we headed for the hardships now.

Ok...so the individual mandate is ruled unconstitutional, but penalty you must pay if you refuse to pay it IS constitutional as long as it is a tax, which the President has claimed repeatedly it is not.

So to put it plainly, it is not within congress's authority to compel someone to participate in commerce, but it IS within congress's authority to punish you for not participating in commerce...

If this is not repealed by 2014, I will cancel whatever health insurance I have. I will not pay your fee. I dare you to arrest me.

Forum List

Back