Obama: Republicans Are Not Responsive to Public Opinion – That’s Why They’re Unpopula

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Get this one folks, we're just TOO stupid to understand how great he and his "VISIONS"S are for us...He needs to talk talk talk us to death...
And he should know about how it is to BE UNPOPULAR
..:lol:

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 8:02 PM

(BAC)

Barack Obama was on with radio host Tom Joyner today. During the interview Obama explined to Joyner that the reason Republicans are unpopular is because they “have not been very responsive to public opinion” and “that is the reason they are unpopular today.”
The Washington Post published the transcript:

TOM JOYNER: Mr. President, those plans sound great. It makes a lot of sense. But you’re dealing with a bunch of people who seem to want to say no to anything that you want to do. And so, when you come next week with your jobs plan, how are you going to get it passed when everybody in the Republican Party seems to say no to everything you say yes to?

BARACK OBAMA: Well, look, this has been a problem for two and a half years now, but despite that fact, we’ve been able to get health care passed. Despite that fact, we’ve been able to make sure that we put more money into the Pell Grant program. Despite that fact, we’ve been able to try to fix the financial system so that we don’t have another train wreck like we’ve had in the past.

So we’re going to continue to see resistance, but the main thing is to communicate directly with the American people. Now, these folks so far have not been very responsive to public opinion and – which is why they are very unpopular right now. But they’re speaking only to a very narrow segment of the population, their base.

read the rest if you can stand it and COMMENTS.
Obama: Republicans Are Not Responsive to Public Opinion – That’s Why They’re Unpopular | The Gateway Pundit

When is he going to explain to us why 54% of Americans disprove of his job performance?

Oh wait, NM. I forgot, they are all just racists. Even the Millions who voted for him, and no longer approve of his Performance.

Much like Obama listened to the public during the Healthcare debacle.

Give me a fucking break you hypocrite

Or when he listened to Public Opinion and Sued Arizona and Alabama Even though most Americans see nothing wrong with their laws, and Think the Federal Government is failing in their duties to protect our borders?

Every time he opens his mouth lately. My Opinion of Him Drops. He is like a little kid on a play ground. Pointing fingers, Crying neener neener neener, and telling the teachers on anyone who will not play the games he wants to play.

Just a Month ago there was a poll in here about whether or not he was the worst president ever. At that time I didn't even put him in the top 3. Today I can say with out a doubt he has eclipsed them all.

He has almost not bright spots to point to left anymore, and is about the least presidential President I have ever seen.

I think he is trying to be the first president ever to never actually lead, and instead remain a partisan in Campaign Mode for 4 entire years.

Hope and change? Bipartisanship? My ass. Worst, Most inept, Most Divisive, Arrogant, Condescending, and Childish President in our history. Period.

Or when he listened to Public Opinion and Sued Arizona and Alabama Even though most Americans see nothing wrong with their laws, and Think the Federal Government is failing in their duties to protect our borders?

Every time he opens his mouth lately. My Opinion of Him Drops. He is like a little kid on a play ground. Pointing fingers, Crying neener neener neener, and telling the teachers on anyone who will not play the games he wants to play.

Just a Month ago there was a poll in here about whether or not he was the worst president ever. At that time I didn't even put him in the top 3. Today I can say with out a doubt he has eclipsed them all.

He has almost not bright spots to point to left anymore, and is about the least presidential President I have ever seen.

I think he is trying to be the first president ever to never actually lead, and instead remain a partisan in Campaign Mode for 4 entire years.

Hope and change? Bipartisanship? My ass. Worst, Most inept, Most Divisive, Arrogant, Condescending, and Childish President in our history. Period.

But he promised to change the tone in Washington.

I bet no one remembers but one year ago today he told NBC that he was going to be releasing a jobs plan in the near future. Never happened

I bet no one remembers but one year ago today he told NBC that he was going to be releasing a jobs plan in the near future. Never happened

One year isn't a long time to a tortoise
:eusa_whistle:

One year isn't a long time to a tortoise
:eusa_whistle:

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3907-kn083011dapc20110830044515.jpg

Get this one folks, we're just TOO stupid to understand how great he and his "VISIONS"S are for us...He needs to talk talk talk us to death...
And he should know about how it is to BE UNPOPULAR
..:lol:

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 8:02 PM

(BAC)

Barack Obama was on with radio host Tom Joyner today. During the interview Obama explined to Joyner that the reason Republicans are unpopular is because they “have not been very responsive to public opinion” and “that is the reason they are unpopular today.”
The Washington Post published the transcript:

TOM JOYNER: Mr. President, those plans sound great. It makes a lot of sense. But you’re dealing with a bunch of people who seem to want to say no to anything that you want to do. And so, when you come next week with your jobs plan, how are you going to get it passed when everybody in the Republican Party seems to say no to everything you say yes to?

BARACK OBAMA: Well, look, this has been a problem for two and a half years now, but despite that fact, we’ve been able to get health care passed. Despite that fact, we’ve been able to make sure that we put more money into the Pell Grant program. Despite that fact, we’ve been able to try to fix the financial system so that we don’t have another train wreck like we’ve had in the past.

So we’re going to continue to see resistance, but the main thing is to communicate directly with the American people. Now, these folks so far have not been very responsive to public opinion and – which is why they are very unpopular right now. But they’re speaking only to a very narrow segment of the population, their base.

read the rest if you can stand it and COMMENTS.
Obama: Republicans Are Not Responsive to Public Opinion – That’s Why They’re Unpopular | The Gateway Pundit

He is unpopular because Congress is unpopular, and the Republicans are unpopular because they do not listen to him.

Oh my goodness! He who ignored the people in 2009 when he signed ACA, has the nerve to say that?

His stupidity knows no bounds either that or he should fire the guy at the controls of the teleprompter.

Immie

True both parties have their own agenda which is not to serve us but their corporate masters.

Why do those "corporate masters" give to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats? Oops.

The chamber’s increasingly aggressive role — including record spending in the midterm elections that supports Republicans more than 90 percent of the time

U.S. Chamber of Commerce - The New York Times

Prudential Financial sent in a $2 million donation last year as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce kicked off a national advertising campaign to weaken the historic rewrite of the nation’s financial regulations.

Dow Chemical delivered $1.7 million to the chamber last year as the group took a leading role in aggressively fighting proposed rules that would impose tighter security requirements on chemical facilities.

Top Corporations Aid U.S. Chamber of Commerce Campaign - NYTimes.com

Current Chamber board members have given over $6 million in campaign contributions since 1992, an average of over $50,000 per director. Roughly 85% of these funds went to Republicans.*

The biggest political donor on the Chamber’s board is George Argyros, the billionaire former ambassador to Spain and much-maligned past owner of the Seattle Mariners. Argyros has given close to $1 million to politicians over the years, with about 99% of it going to Republicans.

Following the Chamber money trail, part 1 - Eyes on the Ties

Oops, oops and oops.

Ever notice how Republicans say one thing, but ALL the facts say something entirely different??????????????

True both parties have their own agenda which is not to serve us but their corporate masters.

Why do those "corporate masters" give to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats? Oops.

The chamber’s increasingly aggressive role — including record spending in the midterm elections that supports Republicans more than 90 percent of the time

U.S. Chamber of Commerce - The New York Times

Prudential Financial sent in a $2 million donation last year as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce kicked off a national advertising campaign to weaken the historic rewrite of the nation’s financial regulations.

Dow Chemical delivered $1.7 million to the chamber last year as the group took a leading role in aggressively fighting proposed rules that would impose tighter security requirements on chemical facilities.

Top Corporations Aid U.S. Chamber of Commerce Campaign - NYTimes.com

Current Chamber board members have given over $6 million in campaign contributions since 1992, an average of over $50,000 per director. Roughly 85% of these funds went to Republicans.*

The biggest political donor on the Chamber’s board is George Argyros, the billionaire former ambassador to Spain and much-maligned past owner of the Seattle Mariners. Argyros has given close to $1 million to politicians over the years, with about 99% of it going to Republicans.

Following the Chamber money trail, part 1 - Eyes on the Ties

Oops, oops and oops.

Ever notice how Republicans say one thing, but ALL the facts say something entirely different??????????????

Take the blinders off, Rtard.

Dem-wits are every bit as guilty and to claim otherwise makes you a liar.
GE is an easy recent example.
Unions aren't corporations?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back