Obama Represents, All The People ?

the only people obama represents are his idiot followers. people who dont understand the constitution and the people who dont even understand the very rights he is trying to take away. people who dont care about their personal property probably because they dont value it, so they would rather him promise them a better life that they are envious of.

Ah, what the heck. I'll ask you what the right asked liberals over the last 8 years: what rights have you lost under this President (or that he's 'trying to take away')?

i'm not saying just under this president. as i stated above i said BIG government. for example bills that get pushed through with "good intentions" there is a fine line with some of them. like the patriot act under bush. its a fine line for my safety because its for good intentions of finding terrorists before they can do any damage, but more importantly it infringes on my right to my property and the invasion of that very property.

obamas obsession with redistributing wealth. i dont care if it provides healthcare to everyone the moment the governement mandates me to buy anything, it should be thrown out. i dont care about giving health care to people who dont have it AT THE EXPENSE of whats mine. now dont take me out of context, that doesnt mean i'm opposed to healthcare reform, just the idea that i have to buy into something for the "collective good" sorry i'm about the welfare of my family and who i choose to help, not to be strong armed.

Thanks. We agree and disagree on some points. I'd argue that a better educated, healthier citizenry (is that a word? sorry... fevered brain at work here) increases our national security.

MikeHoncho, let's have some examples. Otherwise, you are whistling through your teeth. And you darn well better care about the 'social compact' of which you are a part, brother. You don't like it, tough luck. Because you will contribute because you are an American. Carry on.

MikeHoncho, let's have some examples. Otherwise, you are whistling through your teeth. And you darn well better care about the 'social compact' of which you are a part, brother. You don't like it, tough luck. Because you will contribute because you are an American. Carry on.

ok, i dont agree with income tax. i believe it infringes on my private property rights. now i do believe in taxes just not on my property. just look at the way the amendment was put through the government knew it was a direct tax but they would never admit it, so they did away with even clarifying what type of tax it was.
no dont get me wrong i understand that it will never go away, but non the less doesnt make it right.

ok, i dont agree with income tax. i believe it infringes on my private property rights. now i do believe in taxes just not on my property. just look at the way the amendment was put through the government knew it was a direct tax but they would never admit it, so they did away with even clarifying what type of tax it was.
no dont get me wrong i understand that it will never go away, but non the less doesnt make it right.

?

What taxes do you believe in?

?

sales tax, tax any commodities

?

sales tax, tax any commodities

Wouldn't that still be taxing your property?

Forum List

Back