Obama Represents, All The People ?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Maybe, possibly, who knows but if Obama graced Fox News and started representing their viewer ship his numbers just might change. In the meantime his poll number for representing All the American people remain on the low, low.

:hellno:

(Rasmussen Reports)
Just 30% of U.S. voters now think President Obama is governing in a bipartisan fashion, down 12 points from late January and the lowest such finding of his presidency.

30% Say Obama Is A Bipartisan President - Rasmussen Reports™

:popcorn:

No President represents "all" the people. That's just Democracy bullsh*t. They represent who elected them... or more likely now days, who pays them.

No President represents "all" the people. That's just Democracy bullsh*t. They represent who elected them... or more likely now days, who pays them.

I was under the impression he was paid by all the American people, then again who can keep up with Congress.

Maybe, possibly, who knows but if Obama graced Fox News and started representing their viewer ship his numbers just might change. In the meantime his poll number for representing All the American people remain on the low, low.

(Rasmussen Reports)
Just 30% of U.S. voters now think President Obama is governing in a bipartisan fashion, down 12 points from late January and the lowest such finding of his presidency.

How can anyone honestly believe that Obama is a bipartisan President? :cuckoo:

(Rasmussen Reports)

I think because he.... ah.......then he..... well....ah....... I don't know...:eusa_silenced:

(Rasmussen Reports)

Why should he be?

(Rasmussen Reports)

Please define "biparitsan" in the sense that you are using it, and provide evidence that Obama does not fit your definition.

I think I see your point but its not possible to represent 100% of the people's wishes because if it were it assumes that 100% of everyone has the same opinion on something and that is not possible. Our politicians go by majority rule so they represent the interest of the majority and never the interest of the majority and minority at the same time because these are probably opposing viewpoints.

And I don't think Obama is uniter but neither was Bush but the problem is is that we have to give up this idea of bi-partisanship and just assume winner takes all and F the other side.

(Rasmussen Reports)

Why should he be?

actually true, and i cant wait for conservatives to do it to the liberals and just trample them underfoot.

(Rasmussen Reports)

Why should he be?

That's what he said he would be in his campaign!!!! Are you now saying he lied to get votes and it's OK to completely ignore the opposition?

A man's word is his bond. If his word is not worth anything then neither is he.

actually true, and i cant wait for conservatives to do it to the liberals and just trample them underfoot.

what on earth are you talking about? the republicans ALREADY did it. Impeaching a popular democratic president because they're a bunch of sore-losers.... spending the next six year giving the finger to the dems?

grow up.

the fact that obama wants a single repub opinion when they then turn around and use making him fail as a fundraising technique is pretty bi-partisan

silly.... but bi-partisan.

not that you nutbars appreciate it, anyway.

oh...and you really should stop using "conservatives" as a term of art. the repubs are a bunch of reactionaries... have for years.

Last edited:

what on earth are you talking about? the republicans ALREADY did it. Impeaching a popular democratic president because they're a bunch of sore-losers.... spending the next six year giving the finger to the dems.

Sorry..I'm going to have to disagree with these thoughts jillian......The Republicans impeached Clinton for committing a felony...perjury. All Clinton had to do was come clean about his affair and that would have been that...no need to LIE UNDER OATH to 300 million Americans...he would have been dogged out in the media for a while but Clinton was the "Comeback Kid"....was it a partisan witch hunt..perhaps to some it was....but then again if he was sneaking around behind his wife what else was he capable of doing?

After the whole Clinton incident went away there was NOT A SINGLE TIME the Republicans didn't work with the Democrats on any bill that was passed under the Bush Administration. There were NEVER any threats or laws being crammed down the throats of Americans as we see happening the last few months. I don't believe the Republicans have too much of a case against Obama for being partisan but I definately think they have a case against Pelosi and Reid...those 2 are what's causing all of the division, hate and racism in this Administration and they need to be removed from office. Both of them are incompetent boobs. I could care less if they are Democrats...we need some leadership in Congress and right now there is a rather large void.

Maybe when FoxNews starts representing all Americans

it's pretty evident that the obamalama represents only the US of KKKA and the unions.

Well, it certainly looks like President Obama represents the majority of Americans.

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

President Obama Job Approval
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 9/29 - 10/12 -- 53.6 39.4 +14.2
Gallup 10/10 - 10/12 1547 A 56 36 +20
Rasmussen Reports 10/10 - 10/12 1500 LV 49 50 -1
CBS News 10/05 - 10/08 829 A 56 34 +22
Ipsos/McClatchy 10/01 - 10/05 1296 A 56 40 +16
Associated Press/GfK 10/01 - 10/05 1003 A 56 39 +17
Quinnipiac 09/29 - 10/05 2630 RV 50 41 +9
Pew Research 09/30 - 10/04 1500 A 52 36 +16

(Rasmussen Reports)

Why should he be?

Because he promised he would.

Does anyone really expect that anyone can please EVERYONE?
Has any president ever pleased EVERYONE? Has there been a president who had NO critics or detractors?

Does the fact that Obama does not please every last person constitute a "failure"? By that metric can ANYONE "succeed"?

He represents the people who elected him - the majority.

And his current approval rating is just about the same as his margin of victory.

Forum List

Back