Obama reportedly claims to know more about judaism than any other president

The last 3 Republican presidents were Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush - none of whom could be accused of being in "the deep end" when it came to intelligence.

Ronald Reagan played backup and "straight man" for a chimp in that American classic "Bedtime for
Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Palin. He is also best remember for that infamous quote ""Read my lips: no new taxes"

As a president, GW Bush has been ranked 34th - placing amongst the 10 worst presidents in American history.

Given that level of competition concerning Judaism or virtually any other topic of interest, Obama's IQ is probably higher than those 3 combined!

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bedtime For Bonzo - YouTube

George H. W. Bush - YouTube

Sorry, but I have a hard time finding too many bad things to say about Ronald Reagan and GH Bush. Both were extremely intelligent. If you do some research, you will find there was much more to Ronnie than being an actor who happened to become Governor of California. He was President of the Screen Actors Guild and gradually became involved in politics. He didn't just decide one day that he might run for Governor because he thought it would be cool.

As for GH Bush, he was head of the CIA and held many political posts over the years. It's easy to fall into the partisan trap of hating and despising everyone and everything from the opposing side, but when you become so partisan that you can't see straight, it makes your arguments less than effective.

Here is the bottom line; you don't become POTUS if you are stupid. I don't care what you want to believe, even GW was quite intelligent. And for all those who thought Cheney was calling the shots because GW was too stupid, you are dead wrong. While some of the things GW did worked against him, he knew what he was doing and was sincere in his convictions. That doesn't mean his decisions were in our long term best interests, but at the time, that is how he saw it, and at least he had the balls to stand up for what he believed in.

That brings us to Mitt. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to believing that Mitt has any convictions other than to tell his audience whatever it is they want to hear. This is why he changes his story from day to day. He has no principles and it is the main reason he will not win.
With all due respect I disagree. Based on a number of surveys, the 10 worst presidents in American history are:

34. GW Bush
35. Zachary Taylor
36. John Tyler
37. U. S. Grant
38. William Henry Harrison / Millard Fillmore
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Andrew Johnson
42. James Buchanan
44. Warren Harding

What does it say about the competencies of Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan and Warren Harding to be ranked after William Henry Harrison, a president who died on his 32nd day in office?

It says that a corpse sitting in the Oval Office would have been preferrable to the abilities of those 4 presidents!

James Garfield's presidency lasted just 200 days as a result of an assassin's bullet and yet he is listed at 29th (tied with Herbert Hoover) - meaning that the performance of approximately 1/3 of all American presidents (including GW Bush) were ranked below him.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought it said that a president who didn't live long enough to screw anything up is the best thing that ever happened to the US.

How can right wingers seem to everything Obama says, but don't seem to actually know anything about him? It's like they just make shit up as the go along. Actually, it's EXACTLY like that.

First, that made zero sense.

Second, we know him much better than you do. Because we arent afraid to be honest about his history.

The last 3 Republican presidents were Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush - none of whom could be accused of being in "the deep end" when it came to intelligence.

Ronald Reagan played backup and "straight man" for a chimp in that American classic "Bedtime for
Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Palin. He is also best remember for that infamous quote ""Read my lips: no new taxes"

As a president, GW Bush has been ranked 34th - placing amongst the 10 worst presidents in American history.

Given that level of competition concerning Judaism or virtually any other topic of interest, Obama's IQ is probably higher than those 3 combined!

Bedtime For Bonzo - YouTube

George H. W. Bush - YouTube

Sorry, but I have a hard time finding too many bad things to say about Ronald Reagan and GH Bush. Both were extremely intelligent. If you do some research, you will find there was much more to Ronnie than being an actor who happened to become Governor of California. He was President of the Screen Actors Guild and gradually became involved in politics. He didn't just decide one day that he might run for Governor because he thought it would be cool.

As for GH Bush, he was head of the CIA and held many political posts over the years. It's easy to fall into the partisan trap of hating and despising everyone and everything from the opposing side, but when you become so partisan that you can't see straight, it makes your arguments less than effective.

Here is the bottom line; you don't become POTUS if you are stupid. I don't care what you want to believe, even GW was quite intelligent. And for all those who thought Cheney was calling the shots because GW was too stupid, you are dead wrong. While some of the things GW did worked against him, he knew what he was doing and was sincere in his convictions. That doesn't mean his decisions were in our long term best interests, but at the time, that is how he saw it, and at least he had the balls to stand up for what he believed in.

That brings us to Mitt. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to believing that Mitt has any convictions other than to tell his audience whatever it is they want to hear. This is why he changes his story from day to day. He has no principles and it is the main reason he will not win.
With all due respect I disagree. Based on a number of surveys, the 10 worst presidents in American history are:

34. GW Bush
35. Zachary Taylor
36. John Tyler
37. U. S. Grant
38. William Henry Harrison / Millard Fillmore
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Andrew Johnson
42. James Buchanan
44. Warren Harding

What does it say about the competencies of Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan and Warren Harding to be ranked after William Henry Harrison, a president who died on his 32nd day in office?

It says that a corpse sitting in the Oval Office would have been preferrable to the abilities of those 4 presidents!

James Garfield's presidency lasted just 200 days as a result of an assassin's bullet and yet he is listed at 29th (tied with Herbert Hoover) - meaning that the performance of approximately 1/3 of all American presidents (including GW Bush) were ranked below him.

Harding's policies lead to one of the greatest economic booms in the history of the world. How the heck does he land as 44? How do they determine these rankings? Are they interviewing men on the street or something?

BTW None of those surveys actually provides that list.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back