Obama reportedly claims to know more about judaism than any other president

The last 3 Republican presidents were Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush - none of whom could be accused of being in "the deep end" when it came to intelligence.

Ronald Reagan played backup and "straight man" for a chimp in that American classic "Bedtime for
Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Palin. He is also best remember for that infamous quote ""Read my lips: no new taxes"

As a president, GW Bush has been ranked 34th - placing amongst the 10 worst presidents in American history.

Given that level of competition concerning Judaism or virtually any other topic of interest, Obama's IQ is probably higher than those 3 combined!

GHWB wasn't stupid at all.

Reagan was pretty stupid, but it's not his fault, he had Alzheimer's.

And Dubya wasn't anywhere near as stupid as he pretended to be.
1. If GHW Bush wasn't "stupid" how do you explain why he was defeated by a political unknown from Arkansas - Bill Clinton.
If GHW Bush wasn't "stupid" how do you explain why ehe would select Dan Quayle as vice president - after the attempted assassination of Reagan, what would possess GHW to nominate a candidate so obviously unprepared to assume the position to be 1 heartbeat away from the president.

2. Unfortunately for "Dubya" and the nation, GW Bush's reflexes were far better than his ability to communicate with the American public.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIv-gt-1XSw]Fallout 3: Failed V.A.T.S. Attempt on George Bush - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
And yet, even Quayle is smarter than you.
I can't speak for "Conservative," but the rest of the world expects an American president to nominate a vice president who is at least capable of spelling "POTATO"- without adding an "E" at the end!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI"]Dan Quayle Misspells 'Potato' - YouTube[/ame]

Do you have any evidence that Joe Biden passes that test?
In America its customary to assume that someone is innocent until proven guilty - I'm not accusing Dan Quayle of not being able to spell "POTATO," I've provided the video evidence!

If "Quantum Windbag" has a video of Joe Biden misspelling "POTATO" or any other common word all he/she has to do is post it!

Last edited:
I can't speak for "Conservative," but the rest of the world expects an American president to nominate a vice president who is at least capable of spelling "POTATO"- without adding an "E" at the end!

Dan Quayle Misspells 'Potato' - YouTube

In America its customary to assume that someone is innocent until proven guilty - I'm not accusing Dan Quayle of not being able to spell "POTATO," I've provided the video evidence!

If "Quantum Windbag" has a video of Joe Biden missoelling "POTATO" or any other common word all he/she has to do is post it!

In America bad spelling is not illegal.

What evidence do you have that Biden passes that test?

The last 3 Republican presidents were Ronald Reagan, GHW Bush and GW Bush - none of whom could be accused of being in "the deep end" when it came to intelligence.

Ronald Reagan played backup and "straight man" for a chimp in that American classic "Bedtime for
Bonzo!"

GWH Bush selected Dan Quayle for Vice President - the male quivalent to Sarah Palin. He is also best remember for that infamous quote ""Read my lips: no new taxes"

As a president, GW Bush has been ranked 34th - placing amongst the 10 worst presidents in American history.

Given that level of competition concerning Judaism or virtually any other topic of interest, Obama's IQ is probably higher than those 3 combined!

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bedtime For Bonzo - YouTube

George H. W. Bush - YouTube

Sorry, but I have a hard time finding too many bad things to say about Ronald Reagan and GH Bush. Both were extremely intelligent. If you do some research, you will find there was much more to Ronnie than being an actor who happened to become Governor of California. He was President of the Screen Actors Guild and gradually became involved in politics. He didn't just decide one day that he might run for Governor because he thought it would be cool.

As for GH Bush, he was head of the CIA and held many political posts over the years. It's easy to fall into the partisan trap of hating and despising everyone and everything from the opposing side, but when you become so partisan that you can't see straight, it makes your arguments less than effective.

Here is the bottom line; you don't become POTUS if you are stupid. I don't care what you want to believe, even GW was quite intelligent. And for all those who thought Cheney was calling the shots because GW was too stupid, you are dead wrong. While some of the things GW did worked against him, he knew what he was doing and was sincere in his convictions. That doesn't mean his decisions were in our long term best interests, but at the time, that is how he saw it, and at least he had the balls to stand up for what he believed in.

That brings us to Mitt. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to believing that Mitt has any convictions other than to tell his audience whatever it is they want to hear. This is why he changes his story from day to day. He has no principles and it is the main reason he will not win.

Last edited:

If "Quantum Windbag" has a video of Joe Biden missoelling "POTATO" or any other common word all he/she has to do is post it!

What evidence does "Quantum Windbag" have that he/she is not "Ming the Merciless" from the planet Mongo?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is like arguing who should be president based on their knowledge of Harry Potter. It is made up. About the only valuable knowledge that comes from it is having a better understanding of the people who believe make believe stories and how they will react. Really, none of them have an understanding of the simplified new testament and certainly have not read the torah in it's original language to have a good understanding of the story. I know Shakespear really well because i read a bunch of the summaries they sell in book stores to stupid kids who didn't want to read the book, and i heard someone speak about it in school. None of them know a god damned thing about reality if they believe those books are factual. That is the real pathetic thing is we have an argument for who leads us between one guy who believes the stories of the bible, and one guy who believes in the book of mormon. No wonder the country is in the shitter. If you want to argue over who is more intelligent let us get some people who understand high end physics, or neuroscience, or at least two people who could fully grasp the physical impossibility of a global flood and putting 2 of every animal on a boat, or that humans did not live for about 1000 years like it says in genesis when they tell us why noah was able to do such a huge thing and father so many kids. And yes, it does say that in the bible, i know because i read it.

That is like arguing who should be president based on their knowledge of Harry Potter. It is made up. About the only valuable knowledge that comes from it is having a better understanding of the people who believe make believe stories and how they will react. Really, none of them have an understanding of the simplified new testament and certainly have not read the torah in it's original language to have a good understanding of the story. I know Shakespear really well because i read a bunch of the summaries they sell in book stores to stupid kids who didn't want to read the book, and i heard someone speak about it in school. None of them know a god damned thing about reality if they believe those books are factual. That is the real pathetic thing is we have an argument for who leads us between one guy who believes the stories of the bible, and one guy who believes in the book of mormon. No wonder the country is in the shitter. If you want to argue over who is more intelligent let us get some people who understand high end physics, or neuroscience, or at least two people who could fully grasp the physical impossibility of a global flood and putting 2 of every animal on a boat, or that humans did not live for about 1000 years like it says in genesis when they tell us why noah was able to do such a huge thing and father so many kids. And yes, it does say that in the bible, i know because i read it.

A comprehensive knowledge of Harry Potter would be more of "plus" for me than a comprehensive knowledge of Judaism, or any other religion.

A comprehensive knowledge of Harry Potter would be more of "plus" for me than a comprehensive knowledge of Judaism, or any other religion.

i think a rather large number of christians have a better knowledge of harry potter than they do of their own book. Of course, most of them are unaware that the old testament is an abridged torah so i would imagine harry potter is better known.

Bonzo!"

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bedtime For Bonzo - YouTube

George H. W. Bush - YouTube

Sorry, but I have a hard time finding too many bad things to say about Ronald Reagan and GH Bush. Both were extremely intelligent. If you do some research, you will find there was much more to Ronnie than being an actor who happened to become Governor of California. He was President of the Screen Actors Guild and gradually became involved in politics. He didn't just decide one day that he might run for Governor because he thought it would be cool.

As for GH Bush, he was head of the CIA and held many political posts over the years. It's easy to fall into the partisan trap of hating and despising everyone and everything from the opposing side, but when you become so partisan that you can't see straight, it makes your arguments less than effective.

Here is the bottom line; you don't become POTUS if you are stupid. I don't care what you want to believe, even GW was quite intelligent. And for all those who thought Cheney was calling the shots because GW was too stupid, you are dead wrong. While some of the things GW did worked against him, he knew what he was doing and was sincere in his convictions. That doesn't mean his decisions were in our long term best interests, but at the time, that is how he saw it, and at least he had the balls to stand up for what he believed in.

That brings us to Mitt. Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to believing that Mitt has any convictions other than to tell his audience whatever it is they want to hear. This is why he changes his story from day to day. He has no principles and it is the main reason he will not win.
With all due respect I disagree. Based on a number of surveys, the 10 worst presidents in American history are:

34. GW Bush
35. Zachary Taylor
36. John Tyler
37. U. S. Grant
38. William Henry Harrison / Millard Fillmore
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Andrew Johnson
42. James Buchanan
44. Warren Harding

What does it say about the competencies of Franklin Pierce, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan and Warren Harding to be ranked after William Henry Harrison, a president who died on his 32nd day in office?

It says that a corpse sitting in the Oval Office would have been preferrable to the abilities of those 4 presidents!

James Garfield's presidency lasted just 200 days as a result of an assassin's bullet and yet he is listed at 29th (tied with Herbert Hoover) - meaning that the performance of approximately 1/3 of all American presidents (including GW Bush) were ranked below him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Last edited:
Obama's followers believe he knows more about everything then anyone else.
That's the problem with the Democrat party.

Bonzo!"

GHWB wasn't stupid at all.

Reagan was pretty stupid, but it's not his fault, he had Alzheimer's.

And Dubya wasn't anywhere near as stupid as he pretended to be.
1. If GHW Bush wasn't "stupid" how do you explain why he was defeated by a political unknown from Arkansas - Bill Clinton.
If GHW Bush wasn't "stupid" how do you explain why ehe would select Dan Quayle as vice president - after the attempted assassination of Reagan, what would possess GHW to nominate a candidate so obviously unprepared to assume the position to be 1 heartbeat away from the president.

2. Unfortunately for "Dubya" and the nation, GW Bush's reflexes were far better than his ability to communicate with the American public.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIv-gt-1XSw]Fallout 3: Failed V.A.T.S. Attempt on George Bush - YouTube[/ame]

how the fuck do you consider the governor of a state a political unknown?

Dan Quayle Misspells 'Potato' - YouTube

If "Quantum Windbag" has a video of Joe Biden misspelling "POTATO" or any other common word all he/she has to do is post it!

does a video of Biden not being able to count the letters in a word count?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU]Joe Biden Can't Count - YouTube[/ame]

How can right wingers seem to everything Obama says, but don't seem to actually know anything about him? It's like they just make shit up as the go along. Actually, it's EXACTLY like that.

How can right wingers seem to everything Obama says, but don't seem to actually know anything about him? It's like they just make shit up as the go along. Actually, it's EXACTLY like that.

they need a fictitious character to run against. the reality isn't something they can whing about constantly.

they need a fictitious character to run against. the reality isn't something they can whing about constantly.

Pots and kettles, mo chara. What rdean accuses the right wing of... is exactly what most leftists are also guilty of. Pity that you ignore an opportunity to show some non-partisanship and choose to play partisan hack instead.

Obama just knows what AIPAC teaches any other American politician, see MTV's Jackass (2002). Zionism! Zionism! Zionism! Bulldozers! Nukes! Merkava!

The late Ryan Dunn, of MTV'S Jackass and Viva La Bam, once wrecked a car in 1995, rolling it at high speed, with several passengers and Dunn narrowly escaping death. In the 2002 movie, after successful seasons of Steve-O this, and Bam-that, we didn't know what the Democrats had in store, for us, but when Steve-O passed on the 'blue, toy car'-stunt, Ryan Dunn picked up on it, and he was in the end-sketch of the 2002 movie, putting a little, blue car in his butt.

Dunn then goes and gets an X-ray, and he feigns ignorance, as to why a light-blue, toy car is lodged in his butt! Which is just like what happens to 500+ members of Congress, our military industrial complex including armed forces, our legal system, and our at-large media, which is Zionist, since the end of WWII. Hit search: 'tikhilit.'

Dunn poops out the car, and the movie cuts to Rip Taylor, who gushes, to announce 'The End.'

Dunn was drinking and driving, crashed, and died, with his passenger, 2011. R.I.P., Dunn. Obama might be part Irish, you know. Now that somebody thinks he knows so much about Jews, did he figure out Zionism, yet?

Obama doesn't like the US Constitution or fundamental rights, at all. He wouldn't support same-sex marriage, if the Democrats hadn't been tipped off, Mitt Romney with CRS was going to have to answer a Bullygate story. That pot smoking when Bam was a teenager and that crack he tried in Greenwich may have affected his judgment.

Never let AIPAC or drugs take over your mind, but hey, the US suffers Z.O.G. Obama sure did figure out, how he likes killing people, with drones!

Last edited:

The "fictional Character" is the liberal view of Obama, what he is and where he would take the country hopefully we won't have to see any more of it after 2012

What evidence does "Quantum Windbag" have that he/she is not "Ming the Merciless" from the planet Mongo?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B707Ava4wrY&feature=topics]Flash Gordon (1936) Serial clip - YouTube[/ame]

Where did I ever deny that?

Do you have any evidence that Biden can pass the test you said is a minimum requirement for vice president?

Forum List

Back