Obama replaces the 50 states on the flag with his logo

sarah_palin_the_tea_party_flag_poster-r4a0a5a22e91b4aae9c5d6dc60af77291_w2u_400.jpg

82143-2.jpg

cm2w4m5f.jpg

Yabut, this is, well, YOU KNOW -

DIFF-Rant.

Can't wait for the rw's to turn themselves into pretzels over this one cuz, damn, they are nothing if not obedient to their masters and utterly predictable.

And not one of them can think for himself or has ever had an original thought. If it doesn't come from fux, Baby Huey Beck, lushbo, it just does not exist for them.

Last edited:
I see no 50 "O's" on the flag... please fix.....

Are we talking about this?

There's a good case that there is an "O" there:

ScienceDaily (June 2, 2000) — Researchers at the University of Toronto have discovered how the brain helps us see and interact with objects by filling in missing information, according to a study published in the June issue of Current Biology.

"Amazingly, we found that people used information from exactly the same locations even when the contours in those locations were hidden or missing altogether. In other words, people relied on contours that were not really there, but that had been constructed by their brains," says Gold, whose thesis is looking at the mechanisms underlying visual perception. "If you didn't have the brain filling in all of this missing information, every time you looked at an object from a slightly different view, it would be a different object and that would be very confusing and difficult to cope with," says Patrick Bennett, associate professor of psychology at U of T and the study's other senior author. "This filling in gives some consistency and continuity to the world." source
Not only is the half-O at the top left of the flag where the stars were, people look at the symbol, used by Obama for some time now, and they know it is Barack Obama.

It's the same O that is for obfuscation.

But....but....but......that's different!

These people are scumbags....yes, we have some of our own....I won't deny it. But these people think they have special license because they are conservatives...that they can say or do the most mean spirited, hateful shit and they shouldn't expect any blowback or response.

I hope that Karma punches them right in their fucking pie holes.

I agree. I have never seen so much ignorance and hypocrisy in one place before.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for "lovebear" to keep his promise:
No, I wouldnt , I would have criticized him just like I did Obama.

Meanwhile, we ordered these for our iPhones -
https://store.barackobama.com/featured-15/vote-obama-iphone-case.html

Cool.

Luddly are you just fucking retarded, youre really comparing marketing of groups like a party or new orginization to the President? Can you show me a flag with the Bush, Reagan, or Nixon logos or faces on them?

We're talking about a guy who had his own seal before he was elected.

We're also talking about a guy that schools have kids sing songs about him, not after he's out of office or does anything great at all, just after he's elected, you dont find that "creepy"?

Now he has democrats using his logo? Are democrats that brainwashed?

And now he has his face/logo on the American flag, which in history, dictators do, not American Presidents

So yeah you are a brainwashed douche

If Romney had done this, you would call him patriotic. You guys are too much.

No, I wouldnt , I would have criticized him just like I did Obama.. Do you remember the 10th anniversary of 9.11 when MOOOCHELLE asked Obummer all that for a Damn flag.. Let me refresh your memory [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame] .. These people hate America.. But you are to blind to see it .. It is all about them not about what is best for America.

The truest words ever posted on this site... :clap2:

"Please be advised that The River School was not involved in any translation services for a recent video clip currently circulating on the Internet.

So what did she really say? The consensus on All Deaf, a website for people who are hearing impaired, was that she said, "It's amazing how they fold that flag." (However, one person speculated that she told her husband, "This is the third time this week you left your underwear on the floor... I ain't your mother.")

Our ruling

Like many chain emails we've checked, this one is so flimsy that it needs to fabricate its credibility. Critics of Obama are free to speculate about the first lady's words, but the "damn flag" translation was not done by anyone at the River School.

So we give this one a nod of disapproval -- and a Pants on Fire!"

PolitiFact | Chain email says River School lip-reading instructor confirms first lady Michelle Obama said "All this for a damn flag" at 9/11 ceremonies

things that matter... fuck the dame flag comment we all do this free speech cums to mind... old school ,show me real disrespect and cumback.

btw these guys are light weights at this...gee I love Islam protest..

What real odd about all this . in the codes how to treat said flag...
I can't find the section for words like " Dame Flag" anywhere as disrespecting said flag?...Can you explain this?
USFlag.org: A website dedicated to the Flag of the United States of America - United States Code

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back