Obama replaces the 50 states on the flag with his logo

...the Obama campaign left a giant American flag on the ground while they were setting up for an official campaign event at the University of Iowa, a blatant violation of U.S. flag code that states an American flag should never touch the ground.

Elsewhere, I actually called this as bullshit... and then I discovered that it is indeed no bullshit. The O campaign signed off on the 'revamp' of our flag.

Yet another reason not to vote for him.... no one revamps our flag. Fucking idiot dems.

causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4896-gop-killing-america-tea-style.jpg

Last edited:
Five red stripes for the five pillars of islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are:
the shahada (Islamic creed)
daily prayers (salat)
fasting during Ramadan (sawm)
almsgiving (zakāt)
the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.[5][6]

when you lose this election and one of your nutters goes all Tim McVeigh on this country will you call it terrorism?

Republicans are somethin' else...
Lessee if I got this right Republicans are faux-pissed about a campaign prop but-----but OK with Romney's poorly managed campaign fund raising under a foreign flag -pewsh!-

Romney Party Yacht Flies Cayman Islands Flag - ABC News

By MATTHEW MOSK (@mattmosk) , BRIAN ROSS (@brianross) , MEGAN CHUCHMACH (@megcourtney) and RHONDA SCHWARTZ
Aug. 29, 2012

Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign toasted its top donors Wednesday aboard a 150-foot yacht flying the flag of the Cayman Islands.

The floating party, hosted by a Florida developer on his yacht "Cracker Bay," was one of a dozen exclusive events meant to nurture those who have raised more than $1 million for Romney's bid.

"I think it's ironic they do this aboard a yacht that doesn't even pay its taxes," said a woman who lives aboard a much smaller boat moored at the St. Petersburg Municipal Marina.

Romney's Cayman-based investments have come under fire during the campaign.

The event, attended by no more than 50 people, along with Romney relatives, including older brother Scott, appeared on no public calendars. ABC News obtained a schedule of the Romney campaign's "Victory Council" and waited dockside to speak with members.

"It was a really nice event. These are good supporters," said billionaire Wilbur Ross, an energy industry executive.

abc_crackers_bay_caymans_flag_jt_120831_wmain.jpg

Spencer Zwick, one of Romney's top fundraisers, said the event was not to raise money, but simply to thank donors.​

abc_caymans_flag_kb_120829_wg.jpg

✄snip>

Romney wasn't there and it is common for a vessel to fly the flag of the nation whose charter it carries. A yacht is NOT a nation and replacing the national flag with Romney's personal banner hasn't happened. It's obama who is replacing the flag with his own.

It's like obama replacing the presidential seal with his own. Same thing.

The Great Seal of Obamaland? - NYTimes.com

I would feel comfortable wiping my ass with it and mailing it to Pennsylvania Avenue. Or marketing the image on toilet paper. Thank God the worthless fucker will be voted out in a few months

I would feel comfortable wiping my ass with it and mailing it to Pennsylvania Avenue. Or marketing the image on toilet paper. Thank God the worthless fucker will be voted out in a few months

For you, stocking up on toilet paper is not going to help in your future dealings after November 6. Your going to be having the runs an awful lot and a soapy washcloth will be your friend for the next four years. Please don't let me hold you back from enjoying every last wipe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back