Obama Replaces Stars On U.S. Flag With Campaign Symbol, Hawks It As A “Poster To Say

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Nothing wrong with this. Let us know when you have something relevant to criticize him on, like what he had for lunch yesterday. You right wingers say that you are not racist, but you drag up bullshit like this every day.

Does all these symbols, his own logos, etc etc remind you people of something or OTHERS?

this guy is running YOUR COUNTRY

Nothing wrong with this. Let us know when you have something relevant to criticize him on, like what he had for lunch yesterday. You right wingers say that you are not racist, but you drag up bullshit like this every day.

LOL, we all be RACIST and LEAVE OBAMA ALONE
WAAAAA

There are no stars or red stripes at all and it isn't even the same shape as a flag.
This is the US flag

us.gif

I think you're talking rubbish.

Obama has no RESPECT for our flag or country

when are you people going TO WAKE UP

what the hell do you THINK he meant when he said he wanted, TO FUNDAMENTALY TRANSFORM our country?

Criticizing Obama's bastardization of the American flag is not racist.

But thanks for confirmation that you're unable to think for yourself.

Moron.

Criticizing Obama's bastardization of the American flag is not racist.

But thanks for confirmation that you're unable to think for yourself.

Moron.

poor nukie really needs some cheese lately....sheeesh

BFD there are many things to beat him up for this is not one of them. Kinda weak and lowering to what many on the left do.

Take the high road and attack his record.

man oh man...

SNIP:
The Cult of Obama never ceases to creep me out.

Barack Obama✔
@BarackObama

A poster to say there are no red states or blue states, only the United States: OFA.BO/gfHgXM

These are the two posters he’s trying to sell:

pictures of posters at site, couldn't bring them over

from
Obama Replaces Stars On U.S. Flag With Campaign Symbol, Hawks It As A “Poster To Say There Are No Red States Or Blue States”… | Weasel Zippers

Your evidence is clear.
America is fucked if Obama is re-elected.
What, oh what, is to be done!!!!!
Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

How dare him! Everyone knows what the American flag looks like...

II101.jpg

Inflatable GOP Elephant from GOP Store.com Product Information

Does this mean Mitt the Romney has no RESPECT for your flag or country?

Who the heck will you guys vote for, a man who uses something that doesn't look like a flag or a man who uses the flag on a blow up elephant?

Hang on...Romney blows up the US flag...traitor.

How dare him! Everyone knows what the American flag looks like...

II101.jpg

Inflatable GOP Elephant from GOP Store.com Product Information

Does this mean Mitt the Romney has no RESPECT for your flag or country?

Who the heck will you guys vote for, a man who uses something that doesn't look like a flag or a man who uses the flag on a blow up elephant?

Hang on...Romney blows up the US flag...traitor.

are you a moron or what? Has Mitt Romney taken this photo as his campaign symbol? No he has not,, obammer did take the other one though,, sheesh you have to explain every damn thing to a demomoron

when are you people going TO WAKE UP

what the hell do you THINK he meant when he said he wanted, TO FUNDAMENTALY TRANSFORM our country?

obama hates this country. He hates it more today than the day he took office. If we were a country worth his beneficience, he wouldn't have to bother running for president. We'd all be clamoring for him.

man oh man...

SNIP:
The Cult of Obama never ceases to creep me out.

Barack Obama✔
@BarackObama

A poster to say there are no red states or blue states, only the United States: OFA.BO/gfHgXM

These are the two posters he’s trying to sell:

pictures of posters at site, couldn't bring them over

from
Obama Replaces Stars On U.S. Flag With Campaign Symbol, Hawks It As A “Poster To Say There Are No Red States Or Blue States”… | Weasel Zippers

Screen-shot-2012-09-19-at-9.48.45-PM.png

I'm no Obama fan or supporter but its not really a bad "poster" in my opinion. I understand the implications you are making I'm just not bothered by the picture.

Last edited:
Mitt uses the Camen flag, The flag of Switzerland, the American Flag with $ instead of stars...and they are all made in China.

This thread is like a "yo mammas so fat" competition.

Forum List

Back