obama repays Ohio for its votes!

It was a blatant and sorry attempt to cast aspersions on a government that's actually doing something on a positive line to keep costs down.

rw's bitch when the government helps the needy and they bitch when they don't.

Its just one of those rw's things. You know. Like their constant LIES.

when are you going to start bitching about things the Govt does or doesnt do Dudley?...all you bitch about is Republicans.....i never see you Question your own party.....are you that Brain Washed?.....

Under Obama the new users have skyrocketed, so has my electric bill, my gas bill, and my at&t bill :clap2:

You must live in a red state. My blue state brought in electrical restructuring to break up the greedy mega corporation monopoly which brought down my bill by 30% :clap2:
as Dean would say.....where is the Link?....

Only a fucking coward negs someone and has their PM's turned off...... Just saying.........

Had to turn it off from all the harassment and stalking from Ernie S. It's back on now if you'd like to chat :up:

No, it's not liar. So you can dish it out (and most know what you dish) but you can't take it. More likely, you want to neg people with your vile disgusting comments and not hear back. Everyone know what a worthless POS you are and the only positive rep you get is from other POS's who have a hard-on for anyone on the right
I bet I can even name one or 2 of them.

It takes a huge set of balls (strike that, I've seen a photo of yours) to follow someone around as much as you do me, just to call them a stalker.

You've made your bed, troll. The way I see it, you have 2 choices. You can continue to be a ridiculous, immature child and suffer the consequences, or you can grow up and contribute something meaningful. You may even, eventually gain some respect.

You must live in a red state. My blue state brought in electrical restructuring to break up the greedy mega corporation monopoly which brought down my bill by 30% :clap2:

All of my utilities went through the roof! So have my taxes....on everything. Ive got taxes on taxes. .

sorry to tell you.... i live in a blue entitlement state.

Yeah and my state went for Obama. :redface:
You can't blame the next 4 years on Alabama.

foodstamps1112.jpg

Toledo Blade

Now why did you have to go and derail the Liberal train by bringing up those dirty pack of facts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back