Obama Remorse

I’ve talked with several people who voted for Obama who told me they made a mistake and now they wish they had their vote back.
I would like to know if there are any remorseful Democrats on USMB. Any Democrats wish you could change your vote?

It is hard to imagine someone would want to vote for McCain, I doubt he was even mentally coherent during his campaign. He was to busy giving up intelligence to enemy nations during war.

NEWSFLASH!~!!! Over the past 50 years, we have become a one issue nation - that issue is the Economy. If the Economy is going good - the POTUS is reelected. If it is shitty - say buh bye to the POTUS. Economically speaking, The Obama is a moron. He and his advisers are slavish devotee's of Keynesian economics. History has proven that Keynesian policies not only fail, the actually EXTEND depressions. In 2012 the economy is still going to be suffering as long as these asshat Democrats are in control. That means The Obama will be shown the door.

Note to Obamites - The Obama's only hope is a complete takeover of the Congress by Republicans in 2010. So if you love The Obama, vote Republican in 2010. Do it to save the Obamessiah!!

So your opinion on Keynesian economics is important? I disagree.

Clinton had an outstanding economic turnaround his 1st term, but still got fewer electoral votes second time around

5 million jobs were created between the time he took office, and the time voters elected a GOP takeover congress

we could a strong turnaround this year, conservatives won't be able to explain it because of possible credit to Obama, libs won't be able to explain why they lost so many seats

I’ve talked with several people who voted for Obama who told me they made a mistake and now they wish they had their vote back.
I would like to know if there are any remorseful Democrats on USMB. Any Democrats wish you could change your vote?

Hey--I have several members of my family & friends that are walking around with bags on their heads right now. They can't believe they fell for all the hopey & changey. Won't happen again--that's for certain.

But--I kind of doubt you'll get the left-wingers on this board to admit it---:lol::lol:

Clinton had an outstanding economic turnaround his 1st term, but still got fewer electoral votes second time around

5 million jobs were created between the time he took office, and the time voters elected a GOP takeover congress

we could a strong turnaround this year, conservatives won't be able to explain it because of possible credit to Obama, libs won't be able to explain why they lost so many seats

If you want to give thanks to that great economy that Clinton was able to enjoy--send Bill Gates & John Chambers a thank you letter--because it really wasn't Bill Clinton writing out 200k new paychecks a month---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

It is the old trap of every intellectual elite. They can't help themselves.
THEY always know best.
Right?

I was once like that. Then I grew up some. And realized it is up to me, myself, and I. Everyone else ought to do the same, and be good to your neighbor. That's it.
Politically, I am center-right. Think Obama is a good guy who means well, but his governing style reminds of the nice smart kid in school who gets his books knocked out of his hands in the hallway by the bullies.

Nope, not at all. If McCain won, we'd be in the same situation.

It would have been better in some ways, worse in others. Better in that there would not be big initiatives in healthcare and cap n tax, which are scaring companies from expanding.
Worse in that he would have continued the Bush policy of bending over and taking it in the ass from Democrats in the name of bipartisanship. His economic policies weren't a lot different from Obama's.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
NEWSFLASH!~!!! Over the past 50 years, we have become a one issue nation - that issue is the Economy. If the Economy is going good - the POTUS is reelected. If it is shitty - say buh bye to the POTUS. Economically speaking, The Obama is a moron. He and his advisers are slavish devotee's of Keynesian economics. History has proven that Keynesian policies not only fail, the actually EXTEND depressions. In 2012 the economy is still going to be suffering as long as these asshat Democrats are in control. That means The Obama will be shown the door.

Note to Obamites - The Obama's only hope is a complete takeover of the Congress by Republicans in 2010. So if you love The Obama, vote Republican in 2010. Do it to save the Obamessiah!!

So your opinion on Keynesian economics is important? I disagree.

Good for you! That is what these forums are for.

Of course you are as wrong as Keynes. But progressives never let anything like history stand in their way!!! Onward Comrade!! Equality of results - guaranteed!!

ThePeoplesCubeManual.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Looking like Obama will win by an even larger margin in 2012

Says a lot for voter remorse

No. It says a lot for the republicans not providing a decent opponent.

Very true. I would NEVER have voted for THIS McCain though I would have voted for the 2000 McCain. Once he added Pailin to the ticket he made my choice FOR me.

I don't regret my vote AT ALL even though it was wasted in Idaho the alternative was just to terrifying to contemplate. I truely believe we would be at or nearing WAR with Iran right now and once we were at war with Iran N Korea would JUMP at the chance to attack s Korea.

I think most Independents who voted for this President are very disappointed. I think they're even more disappointed in the Democratic Party in general. They will be a very important voice in coming elections. More & more people are becoming Independents these days. They're dropping their affiliation with either party. Personally i feel most Independents in this country do lean Conservative. This could help the Republicans if they get their chit together and get back to their Conservative principles. I guess we'll see though.

Well since you have shown a CLEAR inability to THINK then I don't put much stock in your "THOUGHTS", sorry.

I think most Independents who voted for this President are very disappointed. I think they're even more disappointed in the Democratic Party in general. They will be a very important voice in coming elections. More & more people are becoming Independents these days. They're dropping their affiliation with either party. Personally i feel most Independents in this country do lean Conservative. This could help the Republicans if they get their chit together and get back to their Conservative principles. I guess we'll see though.

Well since you have shown a CLEAR inability to THINK then I don't put much stock in your "THOUGHTS", sorry.

It's been well known now for MONTHS that independants have been running from this administration. The PROOF of that is Mass.---where only 12% republicans--32% democrats & the rest independants voted for a republican (Scott Brown) in an historic loss of a democrat senate seat. A state that Obama won by 24 points--just did a 180 degree turn.

You can deny it if you want to, but the writing is on the wall. Independants no longer support Obama or this democrat congress.

I don't regret my vote AT ALL even though it was wasted in Idaho the alternative was just to terrifying to contemplate. I truely believe we would be at or nearing WAR with Iran right now and once we were at war with Iran N Korea would JUMP at the chance to attack s Korea.

I think N Korea is in no condition to attack. South Korea has the forces and economy to destroy the North. The North could not sustain another war without outside help and nobody is going to help them

Forum List

Back