Obama releases captured terrorists back to their home countries

Is there a difference between a "captured" terrorist and a "convicted" terrorist?

No,a terrorist is a terrorist,is a terrorist,is a terrorist,is a terrorist......You see what I did there. I can keep going on....is a terrorist,is a terrorist.....my fingers are getting tired.

I hope someone gave these boys a good talking to....maybe Michele O'bama said in a taped
message. "Now boys there too was a time in my life when I hated this country.In fact I hated it all my life until just recently when I said for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country.so I understand that you hate America. Now go on get out of here and don't do anything bad again,go on now get out of here. :eusa_whistle:

Ever stop to consider that just because someone is accused of something doesn't mean they actually did it?

Recently many of you criticized Mr. Huckabee over the release of a perosn who killed four police officers. If any of these 12 persons kill Americans, I expect you all to be absolutely livid and blame Mr. Obama for allowing their release. Fair is fair. Just saying.

I am just reading the statement."Obama releases captured terrorists back to their home countries"

It didn't read accused,alleged,or terrorists wannabes. the statement read terrorists.Now if you feel I was out of line maybe you should argue with the person who started this thread.

Fact is that Obama man is shitting his drawers right now because his first act as President ( I still laugh about that) was to order Gitmo closed within a year. That year is almost up, he has to do something with the prisoners or he will have another broken promise. Not just a broken promise but his first act not followed through. We can't make this shit up....:lol::lol::lol:

Best way to deal with them is obviously to send them home so they can be free.

Blessed St Barry knows best about such things.

Forum List

Back