Obama Releases birth VIDEO

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bqEn8AXzJ4]YouTube - Obama Releases Birth Video at the 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Say what you might about this dude, but he is one cool cat in my book.

He's at a party, laughing it up and making jokes about Bin Laden.....all the while knowing he just gave the authorization to take him out
:cool:

Interesting that he chose that scene from The Lion King where the born one gets 'anointed' and everyone bows down to him. Yeah, yeah, that's all part of the joke . . . or is it that the jokes on us? heh ;)

I find Obama a very hard person to 'read', in his facial expression. He keeps a Spock-like veneer on nearly all of the time. I wonder what went through his mind right before they showed the video . . . his brow actually furrows. I never see him do that. No doubt his thoughts darted to the OBL mission I suppose.

He's at a party, laughing it up and making jokes about Bin Laden.....all the while knowing he just gave the authorization to take him out

But you would have to believe he'll be kicked out of the 72 Virgins Club after that.

But you would have to believe he'll be kicked out of the 72 Virgins Club after that.
That's a misquote.

There's gonna be alot of disappointed Muslims when the get to paradise and find John Adams and 71 other Virginians
:eusa_shhh:

That's a misquote.

There's gonna be alot of disappointed Muslims when the get to paradise and find John Adams and 71 other Virginians
:eusa_shhh:

Oh no, it's 72 virgins all right. Just not exactly the kind they had in mind.

394167524v3_480x480_Front.jpg

Forum List

Back