OBAMA - release your college records to prove you did not commit a felony

• Banned
We already know obozo lied to his literary agency about being born in kenya. His whole life is a lie.

How does a JUCO student in California afford and attend Columbia and Harvard?

A professor at Columbia says he doesn't recall seeing Obamination when "claimed."

Sound good to me, we want to see them, just like you (Obama) want to see Romneys tax returns..

"Hope and Change" was a damned lie.
obamaton-1.gif

Reason he spent $ hiding things. A leak has it he applied for a scholarship as an inodesian and his grades don't indicate a guy deserving of upgrades. That's just rumor from guy with about 6-8 degrees from numerous universities. And he received that "rumor". Lol if it wasn't true messiahbama would be "transparent"

CNN, WAPost and even the NYTimes is calling Obama a liar!

What else is he lying about?

release the damn records!

He told his publisher he was born in Kenya, what did he tell his colleges and universities?

Stop lying, Obama!

something pretty damaging in them college transcripts or he would release them

These pathetic white wingers. So jealous because a black guy could succeed where they couldn't. What a bunch of losers.

These pathetic white wingers. So jealous because a black guy could succeed where they couldn't. What a bunch of losers.

Succeed at being evasive without being called out on it by the media...wow, what a winner.:lol:

HAHAHA. Obozo succeed??? He's a criminal and a pathological liar and a mass-murdering psychopath. He's killed thousands of kids in afghanistan and iraq. That's your big success story!!!

and right on cue, HERE comes the RACE CARD..

I'm suprised, really I am..:badgrin:

He told his publisher he was born in Kenya, what did he tell his colleges and universities?

!

Yes he did lie to his own publisher about his birthplace and the corporate media has so far refused to push him on that. !!! Thank god we have the internet.

Forum List

Back