Obama reign spawns flashmobs, riots

Flagwavrusa

"Stop complainin!"
Jul 15, 2010
The Road To Hell
Let's get down to brass tacks, this is Hussein's fault. Every black person on the planet rejoiced when Barry became President and wanted to see how he would conduct himself. As pathetic as it is to believe, as President of the United States, this guy is the top role model for young black people around the world. He could put an end to these kinds of crimes by using the power of the bully pulpit to condemn the offenders and use moral suasion to shame them into behaving civically. His lack of commentary speaks volumes. As far as blacks are concerned, his silence is tacit toleration of their actions.

Since becoming President, Obama has come to epitomize the black attitude of entitlement. You can't open a newspaper these days without seeing a picture of him jamming down another ice cream cone, Michelle whisking an entourage of staff and secret service on some European or African jaunt at taxpayer expense, or the President neglecting the country's business while basking in luxury at some exotic locale. It is newsworthy those rare occasions when he permits his Predisential duties to infringe upon his 4-year paid vacation. What message does this transmit to blacks across the globe? Grab as much as you can, as fast as you can, for as long as you can get away with it, when you have the opportunity. Just like the Monica Lewinsky affair under Clinton intitiated an epidemic of teenage oral sex, the Hawaian with a Connecticut social security number has inspired the new phenomenon of black flashmob crime.

of course and even the dumb ass white cowards on the left are afraid of even worse in 2012!!Obama is nothing more than a typical black nationalist bum that has literally been given a pass by the left wing media and libtards in general!!....Just ask the Clinton's!!

Last edited:
of course and even the dumb ass white cowards on the left are afraid of even worse in 2012!!Obama is nothing more than a typical black nationalist bum that has literally been given a pass by the left wing media and libtards in general!!....Just ask the Clinton's!!

good morning, cock socket

Obama has been hostile toward whites since childhood, as he admits in Dreams of My Father. He believes that oppression of blacks by the generic white man is what is responsible for black dysfunction. One of his first acts as President was to slap England in the face by returning a bust of Winston Churchill. He shows up to every announced press conference an hour late. He calls middle class Americans who join the Tea Party racists and terrorists. When blacks intimidate whites at election polls he won’t prosecute just because the intimidators are black and the victims are white. The way he flips white people the bird and uses the white house like his personal pleasure palace does not go unnoticed by blacks.

He also unabashedly asserts his support for transferring wealth from whites to blacks in order to promote ‘racial justice’. Obama affirmed his belief when he publicly rued the inability of the Warren court to redistribute wealth during the civil rights era. Not surprisingly, social welfare disbursements under the federal government have soared under Obama. Such transfers are nothing if not a form of thievery. Again, blacks understand the message: they are owed something from white people because they are victims of white oppression. The black flashmobs that raid stores actually believe they are justified in what they are doing because it is a wealth transfer from rich white folk to themselves. They figure if Obama can use the federal government to advance the goal of raising black wealth, its okay for them to do the same at a personal level.

get a life

Is that really a good idea? Think about it.

I own and operate two successful small businesses, what do you do?

I happen to think the way that President Obama conducts himself, the radicals he has associated with in the past, and the beliefs he espouses have a very bad influence on impressionable black youth. The rise of flashmob crime, the riots in London happen to occur under his presidency. Coincedence? I think not.

get a life

Is that really a good idea? Think about it.

I own and operate two successful small businesses, what do you do?

I happen to think the way that President Obama conducts himself, the radicals he has associated with in the past, and the beliefs he espouses have a very bad influence on impressionable black youth. The rise of flashmob crime, the riots in London happen to occur under his presidency. Coincedence? I think not.

we know

Forum List

Back