Obama Refuses To Respond To Twelve Inquiry Letters From Senate

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Obama's da man! He dont need no steenkin laws! Interesting. The Lawless One has arrived.

Side note. Today is the anniversary of the JFK Assassination. Back in those days, JFK was a loyal pro American Democrat like most members of his party. His death, unfortunately, opened the door enabling the Communists to seize control of the Democratic Party]

"November, 22, 2012 — nicedeb

Senator Lindsey Graham charged yesterday that the Obama Administration has refused to respond to at least a dozen letters from Congressional Republicans.

Bridget Johnson of PJ Tatler reported:

Graham sent Obama yet another letter asking for more details regarding what the president knew before, during, and after the terrorist attack on our diplomatic facility.

“While I am encouraged you may be finally ready to assist Congress in its investigations of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, I remain concerned that over the past two months senators have written at least 13 letters requesting information from your Administration and they remain largely ignored. Few of these letters have been acknowledged; much less received a factual response to their queries,” Graham wrote.

The senator reminded Obama of another operation with ostensibly sensitive details that were readily made available.

This is especially egregious given the fact that Obama told White House reporters at the press conference on November 14, that his Administration has provided all information regarding “what happened in Benghazi.”

“We have provided every bit of information that we have, and we will continue to provide information…,” the President told reporters, adding, “we will provide all the information that is available about what happened on that day…” and “I will put forward every bit of information that we have.”

In another example of “putting forward every bit of information that they have”, the Regime refused to release to CBS, photos taken of WH officials during 9/11 Benghazi attacks...."

Obama White House Has Failed To Respond to at Least a Dozen Letters From Senators on Benghazi (Video) « Nice Deb

Why should he? He's the Supreme Leader. Would Kim Jong Un? Fidel Castro? Why have a Supreme Leader if they are answerable to anyone? One might consider him, then, a president.

I so hope they don't drop this whole thing....
I can see something happening soon that will put this on the back burner....just like this put Fast & Furious on the back burner (we hear hardly anything about it anymore!).

Seems every time something big happens, something bigger happens soon afterwards to turn everyone's attention away from the previous "f-up" this administration has done....unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

from teh blog bitterlyclingin's story came from. Click "About":

me-and-palin2.jpg

she looks like one of Cheney's daughters. The one on Fox's payroll.

I can see something happening soon that will put this on the back burner....just like this put Fast & Furious on the back burner (we hear hardly anything about it anymore!).

Seems every time something big happens, something bigger happens soon afterwards to turn everyone's attention away from the previous "f-up" this administration has done....unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't a republican senator even say there is no evidence Obama was involved in Fast and Furious? Keep peddling your crap. Lol

[Obama's da man! He dont need no steenkin laws! Interesting. The Lawless One has arrived.

Side note. Today is the anniversary of the JFK Assassination. Back in those days, JFK was a loyal pro American Democrat like most members of his party. His death, unfortunately, opened the door enabling the Communists to seize control of the Democratic Party]

"November, 22, 2012 — nicedeb

Senator Lindsey Graham charged yesterday that the Obama Administration has refused to respond to at least a dozen letters from Congressional Republicans.

Bridget Johnson of PJ Tatler reported:

Graham sent Obama yet another letter asking for more details regarding what the president knew before, during, and after the terrorist attack on our diplomatic facility.

“While I am encouraged you may be finally ready to assist Congress in its investigations of the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, I remain concerned that over the past two months senators have written at least 13 letters requesting information from your Administration and they remain largely ignored. Few of these letters have been acknowledged; much less received a factual response to their queries,” Graham wrote.

The senator reminded Obama of another operation with ostensibly sensitive details that were readily made available.

This is especially egregious given the fact that Obama told White House reporters at the press conference on November 14, that his Administration has provided all information regarding “what happened in Benghazi.”

“We have provided every bit of information that we have, and we will continue to provide information…,” the President told reporters, adding, “we will provide all the information that is available about what happened on that day…” and “I will put forward every bit of information that we have.”

In another example of “putting forward every bit of information that they have”, the Regime refused to release to CBS, photos taken of WH officials during 9/11 Benghazi attacks...."

Obama White House Has Failed To Respond to at Least a Dozen Letters From Senators on Benghazi (Video) « Nice Deb

Can you show me how the democrats are communist?
And are republicans the only loyal Americans these days?

Lindsey Graham is a stinking embarrassment, crying that the president does not answer his letters which are not exactly the same thing as a subpoena as much as he would like them to be, he can wait like the rest of us and shove his political grandstanding up his fat ass.

Because he was republican then i'm supposed to believe him?
Sorry, i'm not like the dems that suck up everything they're told by their side.......

Didn't a republican senator even say there is no evidence Obama was involved in Fast and Furious? Keep peddling your crap. Lol

If there is no evidence that obama was involved in Fast and Furious, then there was no basis for him to claim executive privilege prohibiting eric holder from turning over the evidence that obama was.

obama did issue such an order which is an indication that he, at least, thinks that he has something very personal to hide.

If there is no evidence that obama was involved in Fast and Furious, then there was no basis for him to claim executive privilege prohibiting eric holder from turning over the evidence that obama was.

obama did issue such an order which is an indication that he, at least, thinks that he has something very personal to hide.

Please do a little research on the subject.

What I really want to know is why Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. They refuse to answer such a simple question. I don't know why.

are ewe an attorney? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back