Obama refuses to release pictures of Air Force One buzzing NYC

He isn't an embarrassment to anyone. But he does manage to piss off those who try to make a big fucking deal over every misstep or mistake he ever makes. Um, that would be you and the rest of the Fox Flock.

So why doesn't his majesty release the photo's
Psst... You asking this of someone who thinks nobody was embarrassed for their country when their President bowed before a king - and then had his bots lie about it. :lol:

Because it's another NON-ISSUE, just as Bush kissing The King was a NON-ISSUE. What part don't you morons get?

YEAH!!! Tea Party anyone?

Was anyone abused at the tea parties? Did anyone suggest you shouldn't have them? No. So what ARE you talking about?

As for the Clinton quote, I don't see any postings here in disagreement with the conservatives who post saying anything at all about their dissenting opinions being "unpatriotic." What I, personally, get sick of seeing is a bunch of whining over non-issues that in the big picture of things mean zip.

Maggie Mae is having a meltdown! :lol::lol:

Yup. After a couple of hours, I get tired of the silly games toddlers want to play, too.

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

Was anyone abused at the tea parties? Did anyone suggest you shouldn't have them? No. So what ARE you talking about?

Come off it Maggie. For the next week a huge portion of the mainstream media (though not Fox obviously) and many posters here ripped on anyone who went to or supported the tea parties for more reasons than I can remember, but particularly for being wingnuts who didn't give a damn about anyone but themselves, or words to that effect.

So why doesn't his majesty release the photo's
Psst... You asking this of someone who thinks nobody was embarrassed for their country when their President bowed before a king - and then had his bots lie about it. :lol:

Because it's another NON-ISSUE, just as Bush kissing The King was a NON-ISSUE. What part don't you morons get?

this is a non issue...tell that to thousands of scared new yorkers

liberals are too funny, its a big issue if palin shoots moose or buys clothes, but obama admin scares the crap of new yorkers with a airforce one and its no big deal....

328,000 DOLLARS, OUR TAX DOLLARS! That makes it a big deal. What Hollywood celebrities were aboard that plane? Was Soros given a joy ride for the ridiculous amount of money he made sure Obammy received for his campaign. How did Obammy raise 745 MILLION DOLLARS? He is probably selling rides to raise money for the next election or Michelle's tennis shoes.

I don't believe there are any photos, they made it up.

It must so suck being you guys... considering his approval rating keeps going up....

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

and the precentage of people who think the country is going in the wrong direction keeps going down.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

ever consider that the problem is you deadender wingnuts?

cool, so obama can murder someone, but it is just a distraction because his poll numbers are high...

nothing to see here folks, do not criticize obama, do not mention his mistakes, he has high poll numbers and the country thinks we are going in the right direction.

how hypocritical of jillian who i have no doubt criticized bush when his poll numbers were high

jillian proves my point everyday... Instead of addressing the topic in the thread... The liberal fall back answer is "Well, Obama's approval ratings are going up" ... It used to be , "Oh Yeah? Well Bush sucks"

They can't address the actual topic at hand because they know they are in the wrong...

"I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
— Hillary Rodham Clinton

As for the Clinton quote, I don't see any postings here in disagreement with the conservatives who post saying anything at all about their dissenting opinions being "unpatriotic." What I, personally, get sick of seeing is a bunch of whining over non-issues that in the big picture of things mean zip.

If you haven't seen the disrespect, the sarcastic commentary, the 'tea bagging' pejoratives, etc... that have been all over the media regarding these protests, then you've either had your head entirely up your own ass or you're just completely intellectually dishonest. Neither is very flattering.

There is some follow up regarding that flyover story - hopefully it will be allowed to go to print.

Right now attempts being made to get copies of those photos.

White House being evasive.

Developing...

i posted something earlier in this thread however it must have not been acceptable because misteriously my posts are disappearing... It was a rip on jillian so maybe those are being deleted by.....jillian...LOL

If you haven't seen the disrespect, the sarcastic commentary, the 'tea bagging' pejoratives, etc... that have been all over the media regarding these protests, then you've either had your head entirely up your own ass or you're just completely intellectually dishonest. Neither is very flattering.

My original point, boys and girls, was that nobody prevented the tea parties from taking place. The implication that they were attempted to be blocked is patently untrue. So WHAT if the "parties" were countered by other groups and both "sides" covered by the media? Don't the people arguing against the premise of the tea parties have similar rights? The organizers WANTED a lot of media coverage, which they got. Why all the bitching?

Have you people that voted for this clown figured out the you voted for the wrong person????????

No we haven't. McCain and Palin would have been as bad as your little boy Bush.

Eat your heart out.

He still has killed 4000 plus American Patriots.:ahole-1:

More nothing from the party of no.:lol:

Have you people that voted for this clown figured out the you voted for the wrong person????????

No we haven't. McCain and Palin would have been as bad as your little boy Bush.

Eat your heart out.

He still has killed 4000 plus American Patriots.:ahole-1:

More nothing from the party of no.:lol:

Those talking point bumper stickers are getting old...you may want call up the DNC for your new ones.

Forum List

Back