OBAMA REFUSES TO ANSWER direct questions about Americans being denied help and died

This piece of shit said this:

“The election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened."

Obama Refuses to Answer ‘Repeated Questions on Whether Requests for Help in Benghazi Were Denied’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

And you're surprised?

No, I didn't say I was surprised.. I simply posted the story?
Just wanted to make sure about that and make sure obama supporters understand most are not surprised at how much a piece of shit obama is.

Obama believes himself above answering for his actions.. He thinks he can get away with anything thanks to his complicit MEDIA.. NOT THIS TIME!

JSKS2.jpg

:fu:

Last edited:
This piece of shit said this:

“The election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened."

Obama Refuses to Answer ‘Repeated Questions on Whether Requests for Help in Benghazi Were Denied’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

An easy answer would be: "The situation is under investigation and when we have more concrete facts we will share it with everyone.". End of story.
We have all the facts we need....The regime refused to help, then went around blaming their utter incompetence on a video that nobody saw.

We'll never see the real truth come out and be admitted.......

We'll also never see anyone Charged with any crime. Not anyone who matters anyway......

So close to the election. The truth will come out sooner than later. This is too big of a deal to let go and wait until after the election.

America will demand an answer.

I sure as fuck do.

If that was my son - my Congressman would be on this 24/7

This kid's Dad is no dummie.

I am sure he's taking appropriate action.

Whoever is responsible needs to STAND THE FUCK UP and be punished.

People will talk, Obamination is going down over this either at the ballot box or being charged with crimes as POTUS.

This wasn't some backroom Solyndra deal where his fellow goons will keep their mouths shut, there are plenty of people working operations centers in Germany, DC and Langley that will eventually call someone in Congress or the media like FOX News to spill the beans.

He can't classify this event even if he tries.

Forum List

Back