Obama really runs Sandra Fluke via Anita Dun

Did any of you get the title of the meeting?
Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State.
Not a word in there about womens health or contraception.
It was about the 1st Amendment.
And there was Women who testified in the 2nd half of the meeting.

Thank you oxyRu$h for alienating the largest contingent of voters (women) so that they think twice b4 voting Repub :razz: :clap2:

For a meeting that wasn't about women's contraception they sure spent an AWFULLY long time discussing....

female contraception.

Do you think any women are qualified to discuss the first amendment?

For a meeting that wasn't about women's contraception they sure spent an AWFULLY long time discussing....

female contraception.

They did at the 2nd half of the meeting.
The meeting was centered on 1st amendment rights.
Your tunnel comprehension is showing.

female contraception.

They did at the 2nd half of the meeting.
The meeting was centered on 1st amendment rights.
Your tunnel comprehension is showing.

What makes women experts on constitutional law?

^My point exactly. Please run with that inquiry.

Let's try this on for size: What makes men experts on constitutional law?

What does a person's sex have to do with their legal expertise?

You must want to come off as a retard or something.

Last edited:
No, she didn't. That obnoxious moron said it all by himself.

Did Obama call Palin to comfort her? Did he condemn Maher?

Or did he do what most of the left did, smile and beam with pride over how very witty Maher is?

Let's list the condemnation of Maher by prominent leftists;

1. ----------

Okay, the condemnations by prominent leftists for Letterman calling a 14 year old girl a slut;

1. --------------------

Okay, the sponsorships lost over Letterman calling a 14 year old girl a slut on national TV;

1. -----------------

Well, looks like the left is just "more equal" than the rest...

Or did he do what most of the left did, smile and beam with pride over how very witty Maher is?

1. ----------

Okay, the condemnations by prominent leftists for Letterman calling a 14 year old girl a slut;

1. --------------------

Okay, the sponsorships lost over Letterman calling a 14 year old girl a slut on national TV;

1. -----------------

Okay, the condemnations by prominent rightwingers for Rush:

1.________________

I guess all of Letterman's sponsors are part of the vast left wing conspiracy.

Last edited:

1. ----------

1. --------------------

1. -----------------

1.________________

The sponsors pulled becuase of the activist and media backlash of the comment.

Why was there no widespread activist and media backlash for the Maher and Letterman comments?

Better question...why WAS THERE activist and media backlash regardeing the Rush comment?

1.________________

Liar.

{A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner on Friday said the top Republican condemns a controversial comment made by conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh but also disagrees with those who launched fundraising efforts over the remark.}

{National Republican Senatorial Committee Vice-Chairman Carly Fiorina: Limbaugh Comments Were "Insulting" And "Incendiary." On CBS News, Fiorina stated:

FIORINA: That language is insulting, in my opinion. It's incendiary and most of all, it's a distraction. }

{Sen. John McCain: Limbaugh's Comments Are "Unacceptable In Every Way." In an interview on CBS' This Morning, Sen. John McCain told Charlie Rose that Limbaugh's statements were "unacceptable in every way"}

{Sen. Scott Brown

Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA): "Rush Limbaugh's Comments Are Reprehensible. He Should Apologize."}

1.________________

Liar.

{A spokesman for House Speaker John Boehner on Friday said the top Republican condemns a controversial comment made by conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh but also disagrees with those who launched fundraising efforts over the remark.}

{National Republican Senatorial Committee Vice-Chairman Carly Fiorina: Limbaugh Comments Were "Insulting" And "Incendiary." On CBS News, Fiorina stated:

FIORINA: That language is insulting, in my opinion. It's incendiary and most of all, it's a distraction. }

{Sen. John McCain: Limbaugh's Comments Are "Unacceptable In Every Way." In an interview on CBS' This Morning, Sen. John McCain told Charlie Rose that Limbaugh's statements were "unacceptable in every way"}

{Sen. Scott Brown

Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA): "Rush Limbaugh's Comments Are Reprehensible. He Should Apologize."}
Wait a second - suddenly, Scott Brown, McCain and Fiorina are rightwingers?

Don't make me roll the tape.

1.________________

Liar.

{Sen. Scott Brown

And how did Obama respond when asked about Maher's comments?
No comment.

How about those two demicratic congresspeople...congresswomen...who verbally condemned Rush...what was there comment when asked about Maher?

No comment.

1.________________

Liar.

{Sen. Scott Brown

Deflection.

ALL FOUR are prominant GOPers.....one the speaker of the House and the other a pressidential candidate in the most recent presidential election.

Wht MODEERATE democrat said anything to condemn what Maher and Letterman said? I am not asking for a far lefter...that is asking too much...how about a moderate democrat.....any?

Liar.

{Sen. Scott Brown

Deflection.

ALL FOUR are prominant GOPers.....one the speaker of the House and the other a pressidential candidate in the most recent presidential election.

Wht MODEERATE democrat said anything to condemn what Maher and Letterman said? I am not asking for a far lefter...that is asking too much...how about a moderate democrat.....any?

Letterman's a late night comic. He's not a leading voice of the Democratic party or liberals.

Deflection.

Letterman's a late night comic. He's not a leading voice of the Democratic party or liberals.

So that makes it different? Becuase it is political, it gives those that do not normally speak politics the right to refer to a woman as a slut, a whore and a c*n*?

No offense....but I find that extremely silly.

I am not a gay activist...and I am not anti gay.....as a matter of fact, i have absolutely no issue about gay marriage. I support it.

But since I am not involved in the debate...I havge the right to call them fags and queers.

Wow...seems you think like the left claims conservatives think.

Interesting.

Forum List

Back