Obama really runs Sandra Fluke via Anita Dun

What makes women experts on consitutional law?

^My point exactly. Please run with that inquiry.

Let's try this on for size: What makes men experts on constitutional law?

Is there some kind of a rule that there has to be an equal number of men and women at a congressional hearing discussing constitutional law that we all missed or something? Is that the same for all political 'groups'? Why aren't you complaining that blacks weren't equally shown in number? Or are you going to keep trying to stick to the inaccurate point that this was about contraception and not constitutionality?

No, there's no such rule. However, one would think on such a panel that an honest search would turn up an honest mix of men and women. By random sampling you'd have to work hard to avoid a woman, in fact.

By the way - it was about the constitutionality of requiring the provision of...female contraception! Females know a thing or two about that. But Congress doesn't get to decide what's constitutional. the courts do.

^My point exactly. Please run with that inquiry.

Let's try this on for size: What makes men experts on constitutional law?

Is there some kind of a rule that there has to be an equal number of men and women at a congressional hearing discussing constitutional law that we all missed or something? Is that the same for all political 'groups'? Why aren't you complaining that blacks weren't equally shown in number? Or are you going to keep trying to stick to the inaccurate point that this was about contraception and not constitutionality?

No, there's no such rule. However, one would think on such a panel that an honest search would turn up an honest mix of men and women. By random sampling you'd have to work hard to avoid a woman, in fact.

By the way - it was about the constitutionality of requiring the provision of...female contraception! Females know a thing or two about that. But Congress doesn't get to decide what's constitutional. the courts do.

No, it wasn't. How many people have told you that now? But, if you admit that, your argument falls to pieces, so I understand. :eusa_whistle:

No, it wasn't. How many people have told you that now? But, if you admit that, your argument falls to pieces, so I understand. :eusa_whistle:
I'm not concerned without how many people are in denial. I've heard the hearing. It was about the constitutionality of providing birth control.

I'm not concerned without how many people are in denial. I've heard the hearing. It was about the constitutionality of providing birth control.

Your'e a lost cause. :bang3:

Iknowright? I mean, how could I possibly believe my lying ears over the infallible opinions of of a bunch of rightwing messageboarders?

Video at same link:

Bill O'Reilly investigates to find out who is really behind the Sandra Fluke controversy. 'The Factor' discovers the Georgetown law student is being represented by an organization where Anita Dunn, the former Obama communications director, is the managing editor.

Factor Investigation: Ex-Obama Official Running Sandra Fluke - Bill O'Reilly - Fox Nation

Sandra Fluke is a 100% tin phony. We know now she's a way left liberal activist who once fought to make "gender reassignment" covered by insurance. We know she's for abortion and signed up to George Town SPECIALLY BECAUSE the college is Catholic and thus their insurance won't cover birth control.

This is libralism 101 people. Every time you see a "victim" they hide behind (like Cindy Sheehan before her) know they are phonies that were picked out to look sympathetic while some one from the DNC writes their script.

Then they scream that Republicans are "meanspirited" if they point out the OBVIOUS phoniness of the whole charade.

BUSTED LIBS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I know this has been replied to death, but I just had to say thanks for the laugh. Although I don't think the conservatives here will appreciate your over-the-top sarcasm and mockery. Still, you did the crazy conservative nutjob thing really well!

Iknowright? I mean, how could I possibly believe my lying ears over the infallible opinions of of a bunch of rightwing messageboarders?

Yes, you're absolutely right sweetie, a congressional hearing was held over the right of women to have contraception covered in their health insurance. You go with that. ;)

Not too bright, I see.

It was about the constitutionality of mandating a religious organization to do something that is against their beliefs.

You've been told that before numerous times but you have quite a bit of difficulty grasping it. Or, you're just a dishonest spammer.

:dunno:

Not too bright, I see.

It was about the constitutionality of mandating a religious organization to do something that is against their beliefs.

You've been told that before numerous times but you have quite a bit of difficulty grasping it. Or, you're just a dishonest spammer.

:dunno:

Yes, I've been told that by several people in rightwing denial. My ears, which actually heard the testimony, tell a different story.

Either you haven't heard the testimony or you're a dishonest rightwinger.

Again - title of Hearing - Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State.
It was about the 1st amendment being violated. Forcing religious Insurers to comply against their religious ideology.
Women have plenty of access and choices to birth control. Why?
Because of the Prevention through Affordable Access Act.
That bill included free birth control for university students. Plus a whole bunch of other ways to get free birth control.
It passed congress in 2007 and guess who was co sponsor of the bill, yes that's right Then Senator Obama.
Do you know that the students at Georgetown University can get free birth control from the Planned Parenthood just one and a half miles next to the university?

This is nothing but a ploy to get women to vote for President Obama and Democrats for 2012.

Again - title of Hearing - Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State.

Title of a small nation in Asia: The People's Republic of China.

Title of the latest health care bill: The Affordable Care Act.

Titles can be deceiving.

To qualify for free contraception at planned parenthood.
Currently, a single person can earn about $21,660 a year or less and qualify for free birth control.
If you listened to Ms. Fluke, she said that contraception cost 3,000.00 and that cost took almost all of the summers job income
If that is all she makes during the summer, she is more than qualified to get free birth control from planned parenthood.

Naw, let them continue screaming their hatred of intelligent women. Offending 50% of the voters can't be a bad thing, now, can it?

Typical liberal meme that 50% of the US is LIBERAL women. Sorry but that just isn't true.

There are conservative women out here too, and trust me. Sandra Fluke does NOT represent us.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hiya, stupid. :)

No, Sandra Fluke doesn't represent wingnut fems such as yourself, but guess what:

You guys pretty much lost this contraception argument, anyway, because a lot MORE women agree with her.

But like the others said, please tell your local wingnut Teahadist representative to keep harping on this. PLEEEEAAAASE!

:lol:

Naw, let them continue screaming their hatred of intelligent women. Offending 50% of the voters can't be a bad thing, now, can it?

Typical liberal meme that 50% of the US is LIBERAL women. Sorry but that just isn't true.

There are conservative women out here too, and trust me. Sandra Fluke does NOT represent us.

No, Sandra Fluke doesn't represent wingnut fems such as yourself, but guess what:

You guys pretty much lost this contraception argument, anyway, because a lot MORE women agree with her.

But like the others said, please tell your local wingnut Teahadist representative to keep harping on this. PLEEEEAAAASE!

you won the contraception argument?

Really?

And what argument are yuou refrerring to?

I seem to recall no one wanted to deny woman the right to use contraception.....but those on the left seemed to think that was the argument.

Good. You won an argument that never existed.

And the ones harping onj it? Seems it is the left. The right doesnt give a fuck if a woman wants to use contraception.

I don'ty know what hearing you was watching but the one about separation of church and state each and every one of them in their opening statements was about the 1st amendment.

Bishop Lori
Story about the Kosher Deli
religious liberty
forced under congress

Rev. Harrison from the Lutheran Church
Their church is non partisan
there are two realms, church and state
He talked about the Constitution.

Dr. Mitchell who is Baptists
Talked about the Constitution

Rabbi Soloveichik
Talked about being there in protest on religious freedom.

I don't think you watched the hearing 8537

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJRUxj-HUY]Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj1l8suFE68]Lines Crossed: Separation of Church and State - Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Really?

I seem to recall no one wanted to deny woman the right to use contraception.....but those on the left seemed to think that was the argument.

And the ones harping onj it? Seems it is the left. The right doesnt give a fuck if a woman wants to use contraception.

Credit the Porker (aka Limbaugh) for losing the argument when he made it about women wanting contraception just so they can be bed-hopping bimbos.

Even without that, though, you still would have lost. Know why?

Because for all this talk of "religious freedom", all most people could see is what the net result of Republicans having their way would be: decreased access to birth control. Didn't matter how many would actually be affected or even how much more it would cost for those who were.

In the name of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM something a good many working women had gotten used to having covered for them wouldn't be there anymore just because some guys wearing black collars and funny hats didn't think it was appropriate for them to use it. The very possibility of that happening is what caused this to be a surefire loser for your side.

Last edited:

Really?

Credit the Porker (aka Limbaugh) for losing the argument when he made it about women wanting contraception just so they can be bed-hopping bimbos.

Because for all this talk of "religious freedom", all most people could see is what the net result of Republicans having their way would be: decreased access to birth control. Didn't matter how many would actually be affected or even how much more it would cost for those who were.

In the name of RELIGIOUS FREEDOM something a good many working women had gotten used to having covered for them wouldn't be there anymore just because some guys wearing black collars and funny hats didn't think it was appropriate for them to use it. The very possibility of that happening is what caused this to be a surefire loser for your side.

It is not about taking away contraception. It's about forcing religious Insurers who never had the coverage in the first place, to force them to cover contraceptives.
Women have plenty of free contraception without forcing the church to do so.

Really?

It is not about taking away contraception. It's about forcing religious Insurers who never had the coverage in the first place, to force them to cover contraceptives.
Women have plenty of free contraception without forcing the church to do so.

Like I just got through saying above, what people see is a net result of contraception being restricted just because of other people's religious views. Other arguments surrounding it and introducing that amendment that would have let any employer save a few bucks by refusing to pay for coverage based on religious views haven't helped, either, but they're periphery.

Last edited:
She could be as phony as a $3 bill, the fact that limboo came after her like a scumbag is the problem--followed, of course, by the wan response from his republican cohorts.

BTW, it struck me as kind of weird that someone would go before congress to protest the cost of contraception. I'm no conservative, but two words for someone worried about the cost of contraception (used strictly for contraceptive purposes): keep them knees together and you won't have a thing to worry about!

There are additional instructions that need to be added, but I'm sure we're all well aware of the alternatives to the Holiest of Holy.

:D

Forum List

Back