Obama Really Reaching This Time...

This is exactly why I say just because you have a degree doesn't make you intelligent.

I think we now know why Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts for it will show a lot of D's and F's.

1. You don't get into Harvard with D's and F's unless you're a legacy admission (and I don't think he was).
2. You definitely don't get to be head of the Harvard Law Review with D's and F's, even IF you are a legacy admission.

So, you might want to try again.

Harvard has a diversity student vote for the HLR editor's position. 0bama has a unique talent for getting undeserved awards.

Meh, prostates... colons.... what's the difference?

Hot Air Blog Archive Obamateurism of the Day
Stupidest President in... EVER said:
And finally — this is important — we will require insurance companies to cover routine checkups and preventive care, like mammograms and colonoscopies — (applause) — because there’s no reason we shouldn’t be catching diseases like breast cancer and prostate cancer on the front end. That makes sense, it saves lives; it also saves money — and we need to save money in this health care system.
:eek: :banghead:
Wow. Nice WRONG information Mr President.

What a tool. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Not even a "he misspoke"

Even the Obamaroids know how bad this is.

No wonder we have a $1.6 Trillion deficit

Last edited:
hanging_chad_guy.jpg

Yoo hoo Libbies, I have a hanging chad here for you! Come on into the thread!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY0ve87vQMs]YouTube - Obama Claims A 3000% Decrease In Premiums[/ame]

:lol:

Hot Air Blog Archive Obamateurism of the Day
How many people are getting insurance through their jobs right now? Raise your hands. All right, well, a lot of those folks, your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3000%, which means they could give you a raise!

I mean come on now. :eek::eusa_whistle::lol: :rolleyes:

Even the teleprompter is starting to malfunction now.
What a buffoon.

Just imagine Bush saying that. :lol:

bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

wasn't he speaking to a union? the unions want the taxpayer to pick up the tab for their employees.. that's partially what this is all about. kissing union azz.

The White House issued a correction and said 0bama meant $3,000 in savings. An estimate without actual research and a final bill to check the numbers. Basically a wild guess or what 0bama would have termed a misinformed statement last summer.

The White House issued a correction and said 0bama meant $3,000 in savings. An estimate without actual research and a final bill to check the numbers. Basically a wild guess or what 0bama would have termed a misinformed statement last summer.

But he accuses insurance companies of being arbitrary

And Libs still line up to hand their kids and grandparents over to ObamaCare. Unreal

and he created and/or saved a few million jobs too.

Just words, just speeches.

Forum List

Back