Obama Really Reaching This Time...

Obama is obviously still high on Hopium.

No beer, No tea, no coffee but I think a product of doing this too much.

ITEMS_cocaine.jpg

Why stop there? Why not 10,000% 60,000% I mean we still can't tell how many uninsured there are to the nearest 10 million, one day its 30, the next its 47 million, who cares about these numbers?

And then he claims insurance companies are arbitrary!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLolOLOlOlOlloololOLOLol OMFG!!

What how many businesses stock up on Insurance now so they will make a fortune when ObamaCare passes and they collect 30 times whatever they spent.

Will Goldman Sachs start Health Insurance futures?

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are going to start financing them.

3,000 percent??? So... Obama is how smart? I guess he's claiming that insurance companies will now pay you to use their insurance?

Hey Barry... 100% is about it. And that would make it free.

Either Obama is an idiot or he's figuring his supporters lack a fundamental understanding of 1st grade mathematics!

I think we now know why Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts for it will show a lot of D's and F's.

I don't even know what to really say anymore?

How in the world did this guy get to be the most powerful man in the world? What am I missing here?

Well, judging by the amount of times people asked me if I were a racist when I said I was not voting for Obama....I'd say many voted for him to prove to themselves that they are not racists.

Sort of a "feel good moment" for them as they pulled the lever.

One lie after another. His body lanuage and stuttering speech show even he doesn't believe what he's saying.

As for Pelosi, with a failure on the health care bill, she will be a great scape goat for the party after the midterm elections. No more Speaker job for her. I don't think she can get over 200 votes for this train wreck. Bring on March 18...19...when is that now?

I think we now know why Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts for it will show a lot of D's and F's.

1. You don't get into Harvard with D's and F's unless you're a legacy admission (and I don't think he was).
2. You definitely don't get to be head of the Harvard Law Review with D's and F's, even IF you are a legacy admission.

So, you might want to try again.

Well for a guy who's supposed to be so smart, that sure was one dumb statement. Jeeze.

3,000% times 57 states.... Good Grief, we can buy 78 trillion breathalyzers for kids with asthma!!!!

Forum List

Back