Obama = Reagan. Seriously.

Article is BS- he is the new Kennedy (centrist progessive), and blaming him for not being able to push a lockstep, no compromise bunch of UN-AMERICAN (Time) bought off or brainwashed idiots is totally disengenuous. The ex-liberal(if they ever were), now corporate media, like reasonable Pubs, are terrified of the loudmouth Luddites...

Last edited:
'To Be Fair...," it is such a weak pose.

He inherited nothing. He applied for the job.

And the Right told all he was not up to the task.

:rolleyes: Sorry but as I said earlier, I'm not into this childish little us vs them little pong game that so many hard-core lefties and righties love to play against each other here. It's beyond idiotic. So is being unable to grasp what I meant by "he inherited a mess." He applied for the job? Really? He wasn't forced into it? Wow thanks for sharing, what a revelation.

OK sorry for trying to inject a little intelligence and objectivity into the thread. You all go back to your cat fights and have fun.

That's alright, Billy...you don't have to defend your non-post.

I always wondered who were the folks who answered call-in polls to report 'not sure..."
So...that was you?

Article is BS- he is the new Kennedy (centrist progessive), and blaming him for not being able to push a lockstep, no compromise bunch of UN-AMERICAN (Time) bunch of bought off or brainwashed idiots is totally disengenuous. The ex-liberal(if they ever were), now corporate media, like reasonable Pubs, are terrified of the loudmouth Luddites...

The new Kennedy?

Wow !!!

Now there's a pantload.

I'm sure JFK would be kind to Muslims, hand out condoms and foodstamps to lazy, non-productive fools like you 24/7, and would honor gays in the military.

You're pegging your stupid meter.

Seriously.

You are right warrior. She is by far the stupidest bitch on here. Every cut n paste thread she makes puts her iq on display for all to laugh at. At least others of her ilk put effort into their topics.

Last edited:
Only one party refuses to compromise, forbids voting against the party line,refuse to pass ANYTHING-even their own ideas, wants the president to fail- ALL Un-American. And their propaganda machine is a lying, cheating, spinning disgrace.
I'm tired of people who soft pedal that, though I'm glad Obama is STILL trying to be civil and appeal to reason. But this Pub BS is ridiculous. Kenyan muslim Marxist NBPP ACORN gov't takeover death panel debt ceiling destroy Medicare save the bloated rich insanity...

"I'm sure JFK would be kind to Muslims, hand out condoms and foodstamps to lazy, non-productive fools like you 24/7, and would honor gays in the military."

Yes, he would, and work for NHC, peace, tax fairness, and helping the unfortunate here in the SECOND Pub Great Depression. And shove your moronic insults up your azz, Ugly 'Merican chickenhawk moron Pub Dupe. Read a newspaper or something fcs.

Last edited:
:rofl:

you're delusional

whatever political muscle obama had was frittered away on healthcare

his lack of political muscle is equalled only by his inability to correctly prioritize

it's the economy, stupid.

obama = bushIII

Thinking not an option at your house? Just kneejerk cheap shots and slams?

Wow, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. Everyday you post biased pieces from biased "news" publications like Salon, Common Dreams, Think Progress :lol::lol::lol: all slanted propaganda outlets and you have the nerve to accuse someone else of being incapable of thinking? It's more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that you are the one who has to be told what to say and think.

I can't imagine what it must be like to have your limited intellectual capacity. Why don't you get an education and then rejoin us at some future time.

Only one party refuses to compromise, forbids voting against the party line,refuse to pass ANYTHING-even their own ideas, wants the president to fail- ALL Un-American. And their propaganda machine is a lying, cheating, spinning disgrace.
I'm tired of people who soft pedal that, though I'm glad Obama is STILL trying to be civil and appeal to reason. But this Pub BS is ridiculous. Kenyan muslim Marxist NBPP ACORN gov't takeover death panel debt ceiling destroy Medicare save the bloated rich insanity...

Or to put it more simply; which party answers to somebody other than the American people, i.e., Grover Norquist.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEM4gACt6r0&feature=player_profilepage"]Obama is not working for Democrats.[/ame]

Obama and Reagan are similar BUT there is a noted difference. Reagan was an intelligent man that knew how the real world worked. Obama is an intelligent man but sadly does not have a fucking clue.

Obama isn't weak (he just isn't a liberal) - David Sirota - Salon.com

The president has the political muscle to enact a progressive agenda, but he doesn't want to

Good article, worth the read.

Thoughts?

you're delusional

his lack of political muscle is equalled only by his inability to correctly prioritize

obama = bushIII

gee, i'm sorry, but determining that you're delusional and that obama frittered away his political capital by focusing it on the wrong area really doesn't require a whole lot of thought.

Obama isn't weak (he just isn't a liberal) - David Sirota - Salon.com

The president has the political muscle to enact a progressive agenda, but he doesn't want to

Good article, worth the read.

Thoughts?

you're delusional

obama = bushIII

How ironic, coming from someone who just cuts & pastes other people's articles...

you're delusional

obama = bushIII

Wow, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is. Everyday you post biased pieces from biased "news" publications like Salon, Common Dreams, Think Progress :lol::lol::lol: all slanted propaganda outlets and you have the nerve to accuse someone else of being incapable of thinking? It's more than obvious to anyone with more than a second grade education that you are the one who has to be told what to say and think.

I can't imagine what it must be like to have your limited intellectual capacity. Why don't you get an education and then rejoin us at some future time.

I'm retty sure BDPoop (AKA "Control-C/Control-V") has anyone who isn't a leftwingnut on ignore... Turning USMB into her own private echo chamber...

Can't ignore del, though... (I know - who'd want to ignore del....lol)

Obama is like many previous presidents.
He has the effectiveness of Jimmy Carter. He has the ideas of Gerald Ford. He has the negotiating capacity of William Henry Harrison. He has the agenda of President Vladimir Putin.

But he is absolutely nothing at all like Reagan. He seems to have a fixation with Reagan, and brings him up frequently, as Eric Cantor wrote in Saturday's WSJ.
Reagan loved America
Reagan believed in the power of the individual to solve his own problems and know what was best for himself.
Reagan could negotiate successfully with people who did not share his beliefs
Reagan genuinely liked people, and they liked him.
Reagan believed that government was not the solution to every problem but often was the problem.
And finally,
Reagan presided over the strongest recovery in post war history.

Obama is the opposite of all that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back