Obama reaches his hand out and Iran Bites it Off!

I'm just curious are people on the left simple stupid, ignorant, cowards or all of the above?

Does every rightist post have to begin with a generalized attack on all liberals? The surest sign of intellectual prowess is when you don't have to constantly assert its presence.

Saying Israel needs to be "wiped off the map." "Calling her a cancer and a corpse." Are direct threat no matter how you weak minds can twist it.

Not any more than America's rhetoric towards the USSR during the Cold War. When Americans condemned them, they didn't mean to say they actually hoped to nuke the USSR out of existence, but rather hoped and believed that the USSR would fail in what they saw as an evil mode of operation. You seem to realize that Iran is unwilling to nuke Israel even if it had nukes based upon comments about sparking a nuclear arms race. It's not a threat, it's a condemnation.

That is just plain ignorant. The biggest threat of a nuclear Iran is NOT its threat against Israel, because honesty I don't think Iran would nuke Israel, not from lack of desire, but rather I doubt they would want to scarifice that entire Persia people in order to destroy Israel. Iran nukes Israel, expect 200+ Israel nukes to target Persia, not to mention American and British nukes! The main reason to not want an atomic Iran is the nuclear arms race that would ensue. Many people neglect to realize that the Persians and the Arabs have never been buddies. A nuclear arms race would be triggers and even barbaric countries like Somolia would get their hands on nukes!

That may be your more-plausible-than-average opinion, but that is not what most conservatives imply when they speak of the threat of a nuclear Iran. Personally I see most nations being armed with nukes as inevitable and hope effective countermeasures can be developed.

Last edited:
Not any more than America's rhetoric towards the USSR during the Cold War. When Americans condemned them, they didn't mean to say they actually hoped to nuke the USSR out of existence, but rather hoped and believed that the USSR would fail in what they saw as an evil mode of operation. You seem to realize that Iran is unwilling to nuke Israel even if it had nukes based upon comments about sparking a nuclear arms race. It's not a threat, it's a condemnation.
Much much different! You are comparing apples to elephants!

That may be your more-plausible-than-average opinion, but that is not what most conservatives imply when they speak of the threat of a nuclear Iran. Personally I see most nations being armed with nukes as inevitable and hope effective countermeasures can be developed.
I'm not your average conservative! I support abortion and gay rights and other things Conservatives don't support.

notice... EVERY historic example will ALWAYS be "apples to elephants" to zionist jews looking for that glorious toddler killing blank check. Anyone wanna guess how a nazi's rationalization mimics Ghooks?

I'm not your average conservative! I support abortion and gay rights and other things Conservatives don't support.

Damn GHook93, i thought i was the only conservative like that. Its good to know there are a few people who dont blindly follow party lines.

Damn GHook93, i thought i was the only conservative like that. Its good to know there are a few people who dont blindly follow party lines.

I see myself as a fiscal conservative first, that is why I tend to vote Republican!

Forum List

Back