Obama reached out to Republicans, who left him with a handful of cancel

canstock3189118.jpg

Once again, Obama reached out to Republicans who left him with a handful of cancel.

The right keeps saying that Obama never reaches out. He goes to their "retreat" and talks with them with NO teleprompter and freedom to discuss anything. He keeps saying he will work with them, from day one.

They vote against everything in a block. And even say their number one goal it to bring down his presidency. Over jobs, over suffering middle class Americans, over the deficit. Bringing him down is number one. I wonder what "number two" is?

I can't remember in my lifetime when the sitting President invited members of congress to the White House and they said, "Uh no, we are busy with OTHER plans".

So let's see. How will this be turned around as "Obama's fault". Or "It's Obama who is insulting the Republicans because he didn't check with their schedules first".
Hmm. The GOP is wise to Obama and the democrats skullduggery.
When the GOP was in the majority they reached across the aisle and guess what? The dems bit off the hands of the GOP the first chance they got.
No more.
Obama has an outstreched hand. And a knife in the other presumably to stab the GOP in the back.
The democrats are not to be trusted.
The idea of wining the majority is to marginalize the other side of the aisle.
The founders of the country planned it that way.

Seriously.

How many times does Lucy have to pull the ball away from Charlie Brown before he realizes he's never going to get to kick that ball.

President Obama really should give up this asinine notion of "Bi-partisanship". I may not have liked President Bush's policies..but he had a fucking spine. It's really time to stop acting like a professor.

It is indeed amazing that people actually think that there is such thing as bi-partisanship. These people of course, have the IQ of a handball. Shit.....even Rham Emanual said yesterday he doesnt believe in bi-partisanship!!!

Who cares what the k00k left on the fcukkikng internet think about this dynamic. Tow weeks ago the people spoke. And they said to the Obama agenda, "FUCKK YOU!!!"

Only the internet k00ks dont get it..............

werewolf-2.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously.

How many times does Lucy have to pull the ball away from Charlie Brown before he realizes he's never going to get to kick that ball.

President Obama really should give up this asinine notion of "Bi-partisanship". I may not have liked President Bush's policies..but he had a fucking spine. It's really time to stop acting like a professor.

It is indeed amazing that people actually think that there is such thing as bi-partisanship. These people of course, have the IQ of a handball. Shit.....even Rham Emanual said yesterday he doesnt believe in bi-partisanship!!!

Who cares what the k00k left on the fcukkikng internet think about this dynamic. Tow weeks ago the people spoke. And they said to the Obama agenda, "FUCKK YOU!!!"

werewolf-2.jpg

BiPartisanship to the Statist means that everyone agrees with them or else.

Isn't interesting the Statist takes the Bipartisanship tact when they have thier asses handed to them?

Republicans had their asses handed to them when they did. The Statists ran roughshod all over them...and the people nailed the republicans for falling for it.

Once bitten twice shy...Not this time. The Statist is going to stay on the defensive until they are relegated to nothing and won't garner power for generations.

The first step was taken...and it's going to be a long time to see it through.

Seriously.

werewolf-2.jpg

Isn't interesting the Statist takes the Bipartisanship tact when they have thier asses handed to them?

Republicans had their asses handed to them when they did. The Statists ran roughshod all over them...and the people nailed the republicans for falling for it.

Once bitten twice shy...Not this time. The Statist is going to stay on the defensive until they are relegated to nothing and won't garner power for generations.

T bro.......these k00ks have yet to realize that they are not getting the House back until 2020 at the earliest.
Its fcukking sweet as shit...........and I didnt even know about it until the post election stuff came out............

Who kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

canstock3189118.jpg

Once again, Obama reached out to Republicans who left him with a handful of cancel.

The right keeps saying that Obama never reaches out. He goes to their "retreat" and talks with them with NO teleprompter and freedom to discuss anything. He keeps saying he will work with them, from day one.

They vote against everything in a block. And even say their number one goal it to bring down his presidency. Over jobs, over suffering middle class Americans, over the deficit. Bringing him down is number one. I wonder what "number two" is?

I can't remember in my lifetime when the sitting President invited members of congress to the White House and they said, "Uh no, we are busy with OTHER plans".

So let's see. How will this be turned around as "Obama's fault". Or "It's Obama who is insulting the Republicans because he didn't check with their schedules first".

So has the DNC upgraded your input system or are you still being fed by punch card?

werewolf-2.jpg

T bro.......these k00ks have yet to realize that they are not getting the House back until 2020 at the earliest.
Its fcukking sweet as shit...........and I didnt even know about it until the post election stuff came out............

Who kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let them continue to preach the nannyState...continue to demand more from those working and already stretched to the limit?

They will be lucky to get elected at all with their demands of more generatioanl thievery and the new class of slavery they have created.

Do we recall when Obama invited the GOP up to the Whitehouse in early 2009 and after he listened to them, he basically told them "up yours?"

"Elections have consequences and I won."

Well, that's a two way street cry baby liberals. NOW THE GOP HAS WON AND YES ELECTIONS STILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES, BOO FREAKING HOO! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama treated Republicans with absolute contempt, told them not to listen to Rush Limbaugh if they were to get along with him, and sent them other more overt messages,
obama_mccain_middle_finger_flip_off_filpoffpng.png

Very mature!

Now liberals WHINE because Obama is reaping what he sowed?

He treated not only the GOP but the American people WITH COMPLETE CONTEMPT AND ARROGANCE for two years.

"You've got me!" He told Democrats!

Welp! You still got Obama, and that's why the GOP aren't so willing to "compromise" with the Egomaniac in Chief.

You have no one to blame but yourselves and Obama. Again, I say Boo Freaking Hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

democratic_crybaby_seal.jpg

Let them continue to preach the nannyState...continue to demand more from those working and already stretched to the limit?

They will be lucky to get elected at all with their demands of more generatioanl thievery and the new class of slavery they have created.

No T.........really. Of ocurse Im giddy too the k00ks got kicked in the balls two weeks ago, but the best thing is, with all the governorships turning red, and following the census, all the redistricting makes it near impossible for the House to go back to the Dums before 2020. Do a search...........alot out there on it.............

As the k00ks come to the realization of this, we're gonna be reading about alot more cliff diving going on. Ive warned numerous lefties in the past two weeks to avoid taking trips to the mountains for awhile!!!

Do we recall when Obama invited the GOP up to the Whitehouse in early 2009 and after he listened to them, he basically told them "up yours?"

Well, that's a two way street cry baby liberals. NOW THE GOP HAS WON AND YES ELECTIONS STILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES, BOO FREAKING HOO! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama treated Republicans with absolute contempt, told them not to listen to Rush Limbaugh if they were to get along with him, and sent them other more overt messages,

Very mature!

He treated not only the GOP but the American people WITH COMPLETE CONTEMPT AND ARROGANCE for two years.

Welp! You still got Obama, and that's why the GOP aren't so willing to "compromise" with the Egomaniac in Chief.

You have no one to blame but yourselves and Obama. Again, I say Boo Freaking Hoo!

The Washington Monthly

[SNIP]

OBAMA TELLS GOP, 'I WON'.... President Obama is, for good or ill, making a sincere effort to work with congressional Republicans, most notably on an economic stimulus package. That doesn't mean, however, that's he's going to get pushed around.
President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning -- but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.
In context, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) told the president that the Democratic plan to give a tax credit to those who don't pay income taxes isn't a tax cut, but rather, a check. Obama responded that this was a common point of debate during the presidential campaign -- McCain/Palin called Obama's plan "welfare" -- and voters were not swayed by Republican arguments. "I won," Obama told lawmakers.
[/SNIP]

Very mature!

The Washington Monthly

[SNIP]

OBAMA TELLS GOP, 'I WON'.... President Obama is, for good or ill, making a sincere effort to work with congressional Republicans, most notably on an economic stimulus package. That doesn't mean, however, that's he's going to get pushed around.
President Obama listened to Republican gripes about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning -- but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly, according to sources familiar with the conversation.
In context, Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) told the president that the Democratic plan to give a tax credit to those who don't pay income taxes isn't a tax cut, but rather, a check. Obama responded that this was a common point of debate during the presidential campaign -- McCain/Palin called Obama's plan "welfare" -- and voters were not swayed by Republican arguments. "I won," Obama told lawmakers.
[/SNIP]

Exactly! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now the GOP are telling Obama they won't be pushed around and the liberals are whining like the big babies they are!

Well boo freaking hoo liberal, you can't have it all your way! AW!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

canstock3189118.jpg

I think they were busy checking on their government health coverage.

Very mature!

The Washington Monthly

[SNIP]

[/SNIP]

Now the GOP are telling Obama they won't be pushed around and the liberals are whining like the big babies they are!

The people as a matter of course told Obama and the Statists NO...

The people saw the direction toward the cliff that would relegate this nation to a second-class position...and be the death-knell to American Exceptionalism to be replaced with some form of Socialism/Marxism...

And interesting that was bolstered by the G20 reaction to Obama? They told him to take a hike...he was economic poison in their eyes in light that many nations are backing off what they have been doing and Obama was full speed ahead toward the road they had already traveled and are rejecting.

The Democrat Statists have been served notice...and I don't belive that even they understand the scope of it yet. When it finally sinks in? Look for more lunacy from them than you are seeing even now in the pages of these forums and elsewhere.

The people as a matter of course told Obama and the Statists NO...

The people saw the direction toward the cliff that would relegate this nation to a second-class position...and be the death-knell to American Exceptionalism to be replaced with some form of Socialism/Marxism...

And interesting that was bolstered by the G20 reaction to Obama? They told him to take a hike...he was economic poison in their eyes in light that many nations are backing off what they have been doing and Obama was full speed ahead toward the road they had already traveled and are rejecting.

The Democrat Statists have been served notice...and I don't belive that even they understand the scope of it yet. When it finally sinks in? Look for more lunacy from them than you are seeing even now in the pages of these forums and elsewhere.

And expect more WHINING from liberals like this, as "poor wittle Obama" gets abused by those "racist" Republicans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Republicans knew they were going to loose big time in 2008. Maybe that's why the fucked everything up so bad that the next president would spend at least two years trying to clean up after them. They knew they had Faux Noose to spread their misleading propaganda against the next president. Even before he was in office the hate-wing was blaming him for the ecomonic colaspe of 2008. Pricking the underlying racism was as easy as saying "Teabagger". Everything was planned for a psuedo-conservative rebound in 2010. They execuited there plan to perfection. Guilible Americans (70% were convinced by the same media shit that Saddam was behind 9-11) bought it and deserve what they get.

Any talk of bipartisanship on the part of the President will be fruitless. Better have that veto pen ready.

With a democrat majority Congress, and a democrat majority Senate??? I think your post belongs in the conspiracy forum. :lol:

Democrats are a coalition and the Blue Dog are easily divided. Republicans vote in lockstep.

That's because the Republicans are 90% white and have a similar background.

It's funny, they elect leaders who lie to them and use their fears. They watch a network that lies to them and purposely frightens them.

They whoop and holler, "Democrats quit crying and whining", but can't point to any polices from their leadership they can support. They have no ideas. They scream for one thing, "Cut taxes for the rich".

Read the comments from the right-wingers and it leaves you scratching your head. What is it they "won"? They still don't have jobs. They have the same amount of "freedoms". They are still paying the same taxes. They still don't have health care. They still don't have dental. They still aren't in college. They still have to go to a job their leadership is moving to China next year.

And yet, they "won". Well, at least they're happy. Happy for what, I'm not sure.

With a democrat majority Congress, and a democrat majority Senate??? I think your post belongs in the conspiracy forum. :lol:

Democrats are a coalition and the Blue Dog are easily divided. Republicans vote in lockstep.

It's funny, they elect leaders who lie to them and use their fears. They watch a network that lies to them and purposely frightens them.

They whoop and holler, "Democrats quit crying and whining", but can't point to any polices from their leadership they can support. They have no ideas. They scream for one thing, "Cut taxes for the rich".

Read the comments from the right-wingers and it leaves you scratching your head. What is it they "won"? They still don't have jobs. They have the same amount of "freedoms". They are still paying the same taxes. They still don't have health care. They still don't have dental. They still aren't in college. They still have to go to a job their leadership is moving to China next year.

And yet, they "won". Well, at least they're happy. Happy for what, I'm not sure.

polls_leaveheralonevg1_2424_539301_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes, you're so correct. The number one priority of the GOP is tax cuts for the rich. Once that is done, we can turn out the lights and close up shop. Send the House ,embers home to campaign for 22 months.
Ya got us, bud. Nice job. Perhaps you missed your calling.....That as a clairvoyant.

American Exceptionalism

American Exceptionalism, Jesus H Christ on a pop sickle stick.
It simply means, or used to back before American corporations went global and we (Americans) became just another low wage labor platform to exploit, that all rules apply EXCEPT to US corporate interests. That's it folks.

Yeah, well Democrats had four years to solve those problems rdean. What did they do?

Of course we are happy, it doesn't mean we think the job is over.

The Republicans haven't even been seated yet and liberals are already crying that nothing has been solved yet.

Funny that you wanted us to give Democrats more time, but you are already declaring Republicans have failed before they have even taken office!

Keep scratching that head, and keep on crying.

The Tea Party is going to move forward and keep the GOP's feet to the fire.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

American Exceptionalism

American Exceptionalism, Jesus H Christ on a pop sickle stick.
It simply means, or used to back before American corporations went global and we (Americans) became just another low wage labor platform to exploit, that all rules apply EXCEPT to US corporate interests. That's it folks.

Yes, those eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil corporations.

You ever notice how liberals are always railing against eeeeeeeeeeeevil corporations, but it ever stops them from buying their lattes from Starbucks, their Ipods from Apple, and their game systems from whatever?

It's only SOME corproations that are eeeeeeeeeevil I guess. :eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back