Obama Re-Election.. Sad & Fun

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The Obama re-election is no doubt the worst possible scenario for the country but damn it's going to be a lot of fun watching Democrats squirm and be forced to accept full responsibility for Obama/Democrat pathetic leadership...:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

Last edited:
The only good news is we get 4 more years to be on the offensive.

But it won't be funny as America continues her death spiral.

Black unemployment will probably hit 20% by the time Obama is done.

that's right, the Republicans are really going to enjoy the next 4 years .... especially the new Supreme Court Justices.

The Obama re-election is no doubt the worst possible scenario for the country but damn it's going to be a lot of fun watching Democrats squirm and be forced accept full responsibility for Obama/Democrats pathetic leadership...:lol:...:lol:...:lol:

Yep. That's the same conclusion I came too. Obama's second term ought to be pretty amusing as many of the people that voted for him crash and burn. If things keep going the way Obama has them pointing there won't be enough successful people to pay for the Obama voting freeloaders. This should be good for some laughs.

Sorry bout that,

The only good news is we get 4 more years to be on the offensive.

But it won't be funny as America continues her death spiral.

Black unemployment will probably hit 20% by the time Obama is done.

1. More like 75%.
2. God help those who didn't vote for Obama.
3. Which he will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Good advise is to try and insulate yourselves from the impending doom heading towards, America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I just didn't think it possible that voters could be so pathetically inclined to still blame Bush after 4 full years of Obama..

I mean come on...r e a l l y..... talk about the dumb-ing down of America..:lol:

Forum List

Back