Obama re-election benefit:"men with guns around at all times"!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
During an ABC Nightline interview broadcast on December 26 yet recorded before the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability “to have men with guns around at all times,” in order to protect his daughters.

» Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

So it's OK for Obama to protect his daughters with guys with guns but when the NRA promotes idea which 25% of schools already do, i.e. have guys with guns around at all times"
whoa.... NOT OK!!!

Duh!!! OK for Obama ... NOT OK for the rest of us???
Is Obama the messiah or not??? I mean to you Obamatrons WHY does the Messiah need guns???
I mean this is the guy the news media call a "god"... a "leg tingler" and Obama himself considers himself like Jaime Foxx said "Lord and Savior Barack Obama"!
Did jesus have armed guards??? And when they did he put the ear back on the soldier!!!
So why does Obama need an armed guard... OH maybe he's NOT the Messiah... after all didn't Hurricane Sandy occur??? Where was the Messiah then??

Forum List

Back