Obama rally draws 250,000 people!

When he was campaigning in 08, he was attracting those numbers just on an average day.

Looks like he's gearing up again. Too bad Repugs are so jealous of the man. :eusa_shhh:

You are in bad denial.... Sounds like you are happy with 10% unemployment and no reason to believe it is going down anytime soon... I feel sorry for your "friends" who are unemployed...

Not to mention she is ok with inflating the actual number by a factor of 10 :)

Not really, it's some of you who attempt to minimize Obama's importance. Possibly at your peril.. :eusa_whistle:

You are in bad denial.... Sounds like you are happy with 10% unemployment and no reason to believe it is going down anytime soon... I feel sorry for your "friends" who are unemployed...

Not really, it's some of you who attempt to minimize Obama's importance. Possibly at your peril.. :eusa_whistle:

Sure thing Nero... :razz:

obama-fiddles.jpg

Sure thing Nero... :razz:

obama-fiddles.jpg

You're thinking of the last administration who were fiddling while America burned. They left it in a mess. Obama's administration is trying to bring us back to the world power we once were. Respected world power.

Your party has a bunch of self absorbed idiots jumping through special interest hoops, they wouldn't know how to actually put in a good day's work if you printed instructions in big letters on their hands.

Last edited:
You're thinking of the last administration who were fiddling while America burned. They left it in a mess. Obama's administration is trying to bring us back to the world power we once were. Respected world power.]

I don't doubt you that that is what he is trying to do, but I'm not confident in the manner in which he is doing it.

Your party has a bunch of self absorbed idiots jumping through special interest hoops, they wouldn't know how to actually put in a good day's work if you printed instructions in big letters on their hands.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle... :lol:

My Way News - FBI investigates prominent labor leader Andy Stern

The FBI and the U.S. Labor Department are investigating prominent labor leader Andy Stern in their probe of corruption at the Service Employees International Union, according to two people who have been interviewed by federal agents.

The two organized labor officials met with federal agents this summer to answer questions about a six-figure book contract that Stern landed in 2006 and his role in approving money to pay the salary of an SEIU leader in California who allegedly performed no work.

The disclosure about the federal inquiry of Stern - who abruptly resigned as president of the 2.2-million member SEIU in April - comes just weeks ahead of contentious congressional elections in which the union is spending an estimated $44 million to support its favored Democratic candidates.

Lies...... I heard it was over 250 million people,and half of them fainted. Maybe some time in the guys term he might put in a few days work at the White House. Maybe work on the economy and jobs every now and then.

Yep.

Just Like Palin.....:eusa_whistle:

When he was campaigning in 08, he was attracting those numbers just on an average day.

Looks like he's gearing up again. Too bad Repugs are so jealous of the man. :eusa_shhh:

yeh jealous of a man who takes more pride in being a bad stand up comedian with a lousy routine....instead of trying to be President working on high unemployment and a lousy economy.:lol:

Not happy at all with the Bush recession. Hope the Rs really do have a plan this time to lower that unemployment rate.

Earth to Sarah... Earth to Sarah... The Dems have had control of congress for nearly 4 years! The average recession lasts 18 - 20 months... Like it or not the Dems have no clue on how to get us out of it.... They are just like Barney Frank back when he said... I don't see a problem with the housing market... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny how everything went south in January 2007 when the Dems took over.... :lol::lol::lol:

It's people like you that listen to msnbc all day that are destroying the country... You rip on people who want to follow the constitution.... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: That tells us all we need to know about you....

Our nation deserves a President like Obama :cool:

What a FANTASTIC ENDORSEMENT !!!!!

Sunni Man, a whackjob belonging to the same Muslim Cult of the Crazed Wahhabi Imams of Saudi Arabia.....and, judging from his posts CONSISTENTLY voting for PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING ANTI-AMERICAN....professes his support for OBAMBO, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Muslim PC Protector, Palestinian Guardian, Supporter of the VICTORY MOSQUE, Supporter of KNOWN, and semi-known Muslim Terrorists, and their Organizations, setting up Workshops for them, and sending Imam Rauf, ONE WITH KNOWN MUSLIM TERRORIST CONNECTIONS to the Mid East on our tax-payers money, to obviously collect money for building that infamous VICTORY MOSQUE using the building's site where the wheel carriage of the 9/11 suicide plane crashed.

IS ANY ONE REALLY SURPRISED, THAT THIS FLAGRANT ENEMY OF AMERICA....THE SUNNI MAN ....WOULD SUPPORT OBAMBO ?!?!?

Phew! ( wipes brow )

I'm happy to see Obama is continuing to campaign and hasn't gotten around to actually governing yet.

He has accomplished a lot as president. Your unreasonable dislike of him doesn't change that.

Forum List

Back