Obama Rally Draws 100,000 in Missouri

With a circular argument? Gee, I wonder why not.

Well after 40 reasonable and logical arguments, I was willing to try anything. :D

*shrug* its just an obvious affirmation of what I thought before. People like to think whatever they are good at, or have, is important. If not then you wouldn't be able to lord it over your inferior fellow humans.

The only "obvious affirmation" is that you are unable or unwilling to face facts.

I would continue this back and forth, but I can see it is a exercise it futility.

But the good news is, it is a clear moonless night here in the Ozarks, and I have a date with my telescope.

G'night all and God bless.

Well after 40 reasonable and logical arguments, I was willing to try anything. :D

The only "obvious affirmation" is that you are unable or unwilling to face facts.

I would continue this back and forth, but I can see it is a exercise it futility.

But the good news is, it is a clear moonless night here in the Ozarks, and I have a date with my telescope.

see why i just insult them?

enjoy the experience.

Forum List

Back