Obama. "Raising The Debt Ceiling is a Sign of Failed Leadership"

Yeah, he's hypocritical, but the repubs are too. It's just a matter of arguing which is worse, for those who care. IMHO, it's a leadership failure for the president and the Congress irrespective of political party.

It IS such a sign- not in a depression recovery so much. At the time, of course, it was obvious enough Dems WOULD vote for raising it, so it was a protest vote.. As they are not a-holes who hold the country hostage for political gain.

Last edited:
obama voted no he wanted Bush to fail, he wanted the country to fail, he was hoping for the economic collapse of America. He's about to get his wish,, only now it's on his watch.

Yeah, he's hypocritical, but the repubs are too. It's just a matter of arguing which is worse, for those who care. IMHO, it's a leadership failure for the president and the Congress irrespective of political party.

True statement!!

I forgot to add he did it because President Bush is white. Don't forget yer race card when yer playing the game. I heard all them black folk singing "Na Na Na Na"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It IS such a sign- not in a depression recovery so much. At the time, of course, it was obvious enough Dems WOULD vote for raising it, so it was a protest vote.. As they are not a-holes who hold the country hostage for political gain.

"Hold the country hostage?" Really? So spending us into eminent economic collapse by odumbo and the dems ISN'T worse?

Of course you are correct here but you need to realize you are talking to partisan retards and nutters who are itching to kill liberals. Better to piss on these people.

Possibly the biggest and most egregious Flip-Flop in Political History. How can his sheeple defend him on this? It's crazy. Now him and Democrats are suddenly all in favor of raising Debt Limits? Gee,how convenient for them. Why the sudden change of heart? I mean,this President and Democrats were vicious in condemning raising Debt Limits when the other side had power. This is probably the worst case i've seen as far as dishonest hypocrisy in Politics goes. These people have no souls. And what does it say about all their followers? What a disgrace.

Possibly the biggest and most egregious Flip-Flop in Political History. How can his sheeple defend him on this? It's crazy. Now him and Democrats are suddenly all in favor of raising Debt Limits? Gee,how convenient for them. Why the sudden change of heart? I mean,this President and Democrats were vicious in condemning raising Debt Limits when the other side had power. This is probably the worst case i've seen as far as dishonest hypocrisy in Politics goes. These people have no souls. And what does it say about all their followers? What a disgrace.

As I said the day the man was elected...he is just another politician.

Forum List

Back