Obama Raises $52 Million in June

Manuel

Jan 7, 2008
Sydney
Democrat Barack Obama raised $52 million for his presidential campaign in June, more than twice as much as Republican John McCain.

The numbers suggest that Obama and the Democrats will be able to match and probably exceed the goal set by McCain and the Republican National Committee of spending $400 million by Election Day.

Obama's June total was 2.5 times larger than McCain's reported $22 million and is almost as much as the $55 million Obama raised in March, his campaign's high-water mark for fundraising.

Obama doubles McCain, raising $52 million in June - Los Angeles Times

Its amazing that Obama is raising so much money but can't make any headway on McCain. It would seem that the candidate who spends the most is not always the candidate who will win.

Same reason McCain used his public funds as collateral for a campaign loan then tried to weasel out of it. ;)

Difference is that McCain's is probably a violation of FEC rules; Obama's isn't.

Yeah Obama is only in violation of good faith, Again!!

And why every time I say something about obama do you say something about McCain, I don't like either of them.

Go Bob Barr :)

Same reason McCain used his public funds as collateral for a campaign loan then tried to weasel out of it. ;)Difference is that McCain's is probably a violation of FEC rules; Obama's isn't.

Lie...I think a certain court dismissed the lawsuit correct?

The loan application specifically stated that public funds were not to be used as collateral.....how much clearly can you state it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back