Obama raises $150m in september, tries to block 'blockbuster' donor scandal

I read a story at the outset of his campaign; they were eliminating technology which tracked the national origin of funds; so that overseas donors could donate. It's pretty f'd up that the guy who is sworn to uphold the law is doing this. But then again; he never cared about the laws in the first place. He cares about power.

This may be a huge hit for Obama. One of many, im sad to say. It's a shame Obama couldnt be a better man and President than he currently is.

This may be a huge hit for Obama. One of many, im sad to say. It's a shame Obama couldnt be a better man and President than he currently is.

It's an even bigger shame that the media has willfully colluded with him so that stories like this end up being of little consequence.

It's an even bigger shame that the media has willfully colluded with him so that stories like this end up being of little consequence.

I don't know. After last night, im not sure they can cover it up. They couldnt cover up his horrible loss last night. Even those in the tank for him had to admit it.

The media may see what position they are in and decide they need to save whats left of their credibility or go down with Obama.

I don't know. After last night, im not sure they can cover it up. They couldnt cover up his horrible loss last night. Even those in the tank for him had to admit it.

The media may see what position they are in and decide they need to save whats left of their credibility or go down with Obama.

Last night, they had to save some face and throw us a bone__ But they have no problem covering for Obama. There was a time that they salivated for this type of story. Now they're in on it.

Forum List

Back