Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

And even more to teach.

I don't think so. Not with your beliefs.

I do teach, with my beliefs. More educators have my beliefs than your beliefs. And I am pretty sure that I have much more interesting life experiences than yours. Almost anyone can join the Army.

As long as you believe this is true, and insist on attempting to make the statement a negative statement then you have nothing to say of any interest. Again, you have much to learn. And I simply don't feel like giving lessons today. And if you notice I don't brag about my military experiences either. There are reasons for everything........I can honestly say that I've lived through some very interesting times. But go ahead and tell us all about you, I'm certain the world is holding it's breath, not..............

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

Do you know how much Bush?Cheney raised during the same quarter in 2003?

I will give you a hint, it was more than Obama. What does that say about Obama's popularity? How much do you think he is going to raise once he jumps on the #OWS bandwagon?

dr_evil1_a_mates_got_10_ipads_for_sale-s396x389-83924-580.png

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

Well now that Obama is out and about, seems his poll numbers are creeping up..and laughably enough Republicans are like "Come back to Washington Obama..so we can "talk". :lol:

In any case..not to rain on the parade..it's sad that with nearly a year left to go, everyone is in campaign mode and not dealing with some very serious issues.

And it's sad that money is still king in this country.

Yeah...all the RW minions are out on the skreets and the media strip talking about "Obammuh/Obaammerr needs to stop campaigning and get to work" he's already put in his work ya big DUNCES time for you to step up to the plate and get your own A$$es to work!

With that said, here's more evidence of the impending DOOM for the CON$...

Topline Results of Oct. 9-10, 2011, TIME Poll | Swampland | TIME.com

Check what the PEOPLE are saying about the #OccupyWallStreet movement.

Note Q8 to Q13

The Q's before that about Obama and the Democrats paint a much GRIMMER story for ze RepubliCON$

LOL! :lol:

I don't think so. Not with your beliefs.

I do teach, with my beliefs. More educators have my beliefs than your beliefs. And I am pretty sure that I have much more interesting life experiences than yours. Almost anyone can join the Army.

As long as you believe this is true, and insist on attempting to make the statement a negative statement then you have nothing to say of any interest. Again, you have much to learn. And I simply don't feel like giving lessons today. And if you notice I don't brag about my military experiences either. There are reasons for everything........I can honestly say that I've lived through some very interesting times. But go ahead and tell us all about you, I'm certain the world is holding it's breath, not..............

Just remember, almost anyone can join the Army.

Aren't you one of the guys who wants to get money out of politics? Why exactly are you excited about this then?

Aren't you one of the guys who wants to get money out of politics? Why exactly are you excited about this then?

Yes, but money is about the ONLY thing you RWers respect. And Obama will NEED it to trounce you guys. The more he gets the better.

Yes, but money is about the ONLY thing you RWers respect. And Obama will NEED it to trounce you guys. The more he gets the better.

Shouldn't you be squatting right now er sleeping???

I saw your oppressive authoritarian schedule - Its pretty demanding - you have yoga at 7am...

Get your sleep boy or you will miss yoga at 7 and breakfast at 9am..

Certainly you can't miss a free meal...

I would like to apologize to SFC Ollie for having been so out of line with him on this thread. He spent 22 years in the Army as a dedicated soldier, and he should be commended for it. This apology also goes to anyone else who may have been insulted by my words.

My Dad retired as an E-8 in the USAF.

He was in SAC. He ran the flight line and had 250 men working for him.

If anyone thinks he sat on his ass because he was an E-8 then they are sadly mistaken.

My brother also retired as and E-8, also in SAC, AP's. Nuclear weapons. I'm sure he sat on his ass as well.

Anyone serving in the military wether its for 3 years or 30 is a winner in my book.

In This 3rd-Quarter Obama Raises $70 MEELLION Dollas!!

The war chest is all that matters. The only thing the Mitser has going for him is the billion dollar ad campaign currently being run by his cult religion to soft sell Mormanizm to the American public.

Just the fact that they are so desperate to white wash their cult's reputation will cancel out this blatant effort to blend church and state.

Hey you cult fucks!!! You are as transparent as glass!!!!

Your are really stretching here, heh?

You can make higher than E7 and still be in the field. Mr. Ollie don't strike me as the type that was ever in the field.

I retired as 31W4I Which had just been changed from 31Z. You may look it up if you like. And if that "Mr" is supposed to be a dig you need to work on that a little too...

So you were a MP? That's funny.. Why 20 years? Why not make the full committment? My experience was the 20 year people were marching in time waiting to collect, none had the heart of true committment. The 30 year folks have my undying respect.

Oh, It looks like signal sargeant. Yeah, they had it rough.

Your undying respect?

I'm sure the ones who have such a valueless commodity are offended.

honestly, to me, it's a damn shame and it's a sin to spend the kind of monies politicians spend in their races....

I really dislike the way money talks and walks, or walks and talks....in politics.

I truly disagree with the SC on money being free speech...

I do wish there was a way to stop the stupidity of all this waste of money too. Maybe someday someone will come up with something that will work.....

Federally fund all elections.

Pass laws giving all federal level candidates who get their party's nomination and X number of signatures on a petition free TV/Radio/Print media buys. Pass equal laws regulating political ads by these PACs/Super PACs as well. You can't stop them from buying ad time but you can pass a law as to where the costs of the political ads are regulated so, for example, the Tobacco lobby and the much smaller zipper lubricator association are both able to buy ad time on local TV/Radio/Print.

Your are really stretching here, heh?

You can make higher than E7 and still be in the field. Mr. Ollie don't strike me as the type that was ever in the field.

I retired as 31W4I Which had just been changed from 31Z. You may look it up if you like. And if that "Mr" is supposed to be a dig you need to work on that a little too...

So you were a MP? That's funny.. Why 20 years? Why not make the full committment? My experience was the 20 year people were marching in time waiting to collect, none had the heart of true committment. The 30 year folks have my undying respect.

Oh, It looks like signal sargeant. Yeah, they had it rough.

If you don't consider 20 years of your life a commitment, you're a stone cold moron.

How come a guy who lives so close to Pa. does not support the Steelers?

Actually I am almost exactly halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh. But I cannot remember not being a Dallas Fan.............

I was born in Pittsburgh but moved to Ohio on the Pa. border just 40 miles from Pittsburgh when I was in high school. Since it was Ohio, most people supported Cleveland or Cincinnati .

Forum List

Back