Obama Quotes

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
"My understanding is that I will be ranked 99th in seniority," he said. "I'm going to be spending the first several months of my career in the U.S. Senate looking for the washroom and trying to figure out how the phones work."

-Barack Obama upon winning US Senate seat in 2004

Last edited:
"My understanding is that I will be ranked 99th in seniority," he said. "I'm going to be spending the first several months of my career in the U.S. Senate looking for the washroom and trying to figure out how the phones work."-Barack Obama upon winning US Senate seat in 2004

That's scary considering during the financial crisis he said call me if you need me.....:lol:

"My understanding is that I will be ranked 99th in seniority," he said. "I'm going to be spending the first several months of my career in the U.S. Senate looking for the washroom and trying to figure out how the phones work."

-Barack Obama upon winning US Senate seat in 2004

I hope he didn't run into Larry Craig.

and then two days after he found the washroom he ran for President//

:badgrin:

On withdrawing troops from Iraq:

"If it is not stable, not only are we going to have a humanitarian crisis, I think we are also going to have a huge national security problem on our hands."

Obama during debate with Alan Keyes while running for Senate, October 2004

Last edited:
"The suburbs bore me. And I'm not interested in isolating myself,"

-Obama, Associated Press, April 1990

Last edited:
"I wasn't in Church during, uh, the time these statements were made."

-Obama, Spring 2004, commenting about the 500 or more Rev. Wright sermons he attended over 20 years.

and then two days after he found the washroom he ran for President//

:badgrin:

And after spending 5 years in a POW camp, McCain came home, divorced his wife, married a rich woman and ran for Senate

And after shooting a moose and being saved by a witch doctor, Sara Palin ran for VP
:clap2:

We can play this game all night if you'd like

And after spending 5 years in a POW camp, McCain came home, divorced his wife, married a rich woman and ran for Senate

And after shooting a moose and being saved by a witch doctor, Sara Palin ran for VP

All I'm doing is quoting your guy. Sorry if it stings.

:clap2:

no thanks. you really suck at it, BTW.

On withdrawing troops from Iraq:

"If it is not stable, not only are we going to have a humanitarian crisis, I think we are also going to have a huge national security problem on our hands."

Obama during debate with Alan Keyes while running for Senate, October 2004

Iraq is as stable as it's going to get. We came, we conquered, and we're still there like un-invited houseguests. The Iraqi Prime Minister wants us out, the Iraqi Pariliament wants us out... Iraq is a soverign nation and they want us to leave. What are we going to do? Overthrow our own puppet government?

Iraq is as stable as it's going to get. We came, we conquered, and we're still there like un-invited houseguests. The Iraqi Prime Minister wants us out, the Iraqi Pariliament wants us out... Iraq is a soverign nation and they want us to leave. What are we going to do? Overthrow our own puppet government?

You just completely misrepresented the Iraqi PM and the Iraqi Parliment, they want us out when they can defend themselves.

Don't mix up what an Iraqi politician says for internal consumption and reality.

Story of what's actually going on here

New Topics

Forum List

Back